Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 5:38 PM
Default Help for Censor Blob Removal PLEASE?
Where can I find something to remove this ugly censor blob?

I have tried awsomemod as well as several other mods that I found here and on other sites. Nothing removes the censor blob. I do not have any other mods or hacks, or custom content in my game as I removed everything to try to figure out if it was a piece of custom content or another mod that was interfering with the removal of this blob.

Game/Extension Packs I have installed:
Sims 3
World Adventures
Ambitions
Pets
Generations
Seasons
Into The Future
Island Paradise
Late Night
Supernatural
University Life

Thanks for any help you can give!!!!

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 5:54 PM
That's just part of the game, annoying as it is. There are several flavors of mod right here on MTS3 that removes that mosaic censor. Just search for no mosaic.
Alchemist
#3 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 6:21 PM
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Decensor

Make sure you get the version that's right for your patch level!

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Scholar
#4 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 7:41 PM
I second Decensor. You can pretty much fully customize it in case there's something you still want it to show up on. For example I have it set so it still censors children, which I think it does by default anyway. Most of those other mods try and disable it completely, but I love having options! The only problem with it is that very briefly the censor bar will still seem to pop up, but it fades pretty quickly.