Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st May 2016 at 6:49 AM
Default mts2 mods
i looking for all mts mods to please top crashing my game
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st May 2016 at 11:01 AM
I think you'd be better posting a thread in the Help section and describing what's happening when your game crashes. You'd likely get plenty of help there.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Forum Resident
#3 Old 1st May 2016 at 2:11 PM
Hm, this is actually the same member who did make a Help thread just recently, so I'm not quite sure what's going on here.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st May 2016 at 2:50 PM
From their last reply i think they are meaning MTS mods, as in moderators. Don't see how they are going to help your game stop crashing.

Also this is the 'Where can I find board' not the help board.

Crashing is most often due to a piece of bad cc, often a piece of furniture, or an item on a sim like hair or jewelry.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 1st May 2016 at 3:45 PM
I think Sims2Cat has a hard time finding which mods is, are crashing his/her game...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#6 Old 1st May 2016 at 4:12 PM
Sims2Cat should read the sticky posts about the UC and Essential mods, as should all new UC players, as well as the game help article on Wiki. Nobody can give an answer, each player's game is different.
Locked thread