Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 6:59 AM
Default How to make Sim ACT like werewolf?
Basically, I don't want my Sim to actually become a werewolf, I want him to simply ACT like it. So, just not have all the hair, and new skin, etc etc. Is there a special cheat I can use to achieve this?
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 7:16 AM
I would think that what might work would be to find a default werewolf skin you like that is hairless. I can't say for sure if this would work as I don't play the supernaturals so someone else who does might have a better idea.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat
I would think that what might work would be to find a default werewolf skin you like that is hairless. I can't say for sure if this would work as I don't play the supernaturals so someone else who does might have a better idea.

The thing is that I don't want any werewolf skin. I want the game to basically think that my Sim IS a werewolf, but I don't want my Sim's appearance to change. I only want his actions to change, as if he was pretending to be the werewolf.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 11:31 AM
I know I've removed the vampire and witch skins by using a DR that is invisible. That might work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 4:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I know I've removed the vampire and witch skins by using a DR that is invisible. That might work.

Sorry, what's a DR? And how would I go about doing that?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by greendog15
Sorry, what's a DR? And how would I go about doing that?

Default replacement

Here you go, download this and I believe you'll need one to get rid of the hair too, and turn your sim into a werewolf. Their appearance won't change but they'll behave as a werewolf: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=307122

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
#7 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 4:14 PM
Default Replacement. It automatically replaces any default skins with a custom one. Usually, you can just find one and download it.

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 5:01 PM
Alright, got the DR down.

Is there a way for my Sim to remain a werewolf, even during daylight hours? Not only at night?
Mad Poster
#9 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 5:18 AM
Is there a way for my Sim to remain a werewolf, even during daylight hours? Not only at night?

Werewolves are still werewolves during the daytime; they just don't have the furriness. As you don't want the furriness then that should be fine.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 5:25 AM
Alright, got the DR down.

There is this mod by Squinge which keeps werewolves in their werewolf form forever (which means that they can summon wolves during the day as well as at night. And howl, I guess? It's been ages since I tried to play a werewolf!).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 8:28 PM
Thanks everyone for your help, my Sim now acts like a werewolf with the DR 24/7!