Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 7:52 PM
Default I am trying to upload a lot here, and the only problem is 'unused recolors', and...
I think S2PCI is the solution, but I'm still trying to get the hang of this thing. Can I please have some assistance with this? I don't know what to do...
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 9:20 PM
If you're having problems with the FAQ:
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...kaging_your_Lot

perhaps you can explain what your problem is. If you expand the section labelled "Check/Remove Content with Clean Installer (*)", it seems pretty straightforward.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 10:28 PM
I've looked at that, and it isn't all that helpful. As for what the exact problem is, I'm unsure. I thought I only included what was in the lot itself-as I unchecked everything that wasn't. All that's left is the lot and a few pieces of cc, which apparently have extra recolors included. But I have no clue how to go about determining what the problematic recolors are or are of.
Site Helper
#4 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 11:02 PM
If one package contains multiple recolors, then there's no easy way to include just one recolor with a lot. If that's true, you should be talking with the moderators.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 11:59 PM
There had been some separate recolors, but I found ways to nicely incorperate them in. I think I'll find a moderator to talk to about this though.
Site Helper
#6 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 1:18 AM
Try the Create / Creator Issues forum.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 1:28 AM
That's where I went.