Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2016 at 6:43 AM Last edited by MTS2Staff : 8th May 2016 at 7:42 AM.
Default The Sims 2: Open For Business Free Download Real.
Have you always wanted to get TS2: OFB expansion pack for free? Well no fear, i have a free download and the youtube link is this: and the torrent link is . Enjoy playing.

Mod note: Links and references to programs needed removed. Please do not start another thread about this.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 8th May 2016 at 6:46 AM Last edited by MTS2Staff : 8th May 2016 at 7:43 AM.
BTW if you don't understand, i will do a step by step tutorial for the ...

Mod note: Links and references removed again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th May 2016 at 6:49 AM
If you have the Forth Disk problem, idk.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th May 2016 at 6:51 AM Last edited by MTS2Staff : 8th May 2016 at 7:44 AM.
You need....

Mod note: References removed.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 8th May 2016 at 7:09 AM
Please edit that stuff out, posting and asking for illegal downloads for sims games is not allowed on this site.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 8th May 2016 at 7:21 AM
Not only against site rules and four posts in a row, really? Who wants that when the entire sims 2 all Eps and Sps is free and put out by EA already, it's called the Ultimate Collection!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th May 2016 at 7:33 AM
Default >:(
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Not only against site rules and four posts in a row, really? Who wants that when the entire sims 2 all Eps and Sps is free and put out by EA already, it's called the Ultimate Collection!
SHUT UP YOU MORON!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th May 2016 at 7:34 AM
I Hate You All Haters Who Think Free Downloads Are Bad!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th May 2016 at 7:35 AM
Whats Wrong With All The Haters, Morons Etc. That Hates Free Downloads For No F****ing Reason!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th May 2016 at 7:37 AM
You Are All Bad People!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th May 2016 at 7:38 AM
I Hate Haters!
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#12 Old 8th May 2016 at 7:38 AM
Have a read through of the site rules, paying special attention to the posting guidelines. Closing.
Locked thread | Locked by: MTS2Staff Reason: broke the rules and then some