Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 2:06 AM
Default VtM: Bloodlines 2
It's here and I screamed, really - squealed even.

I think I may just die from too much emotion.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 10:36 AM
As someone who is a huge fan of VTMB, I was excited to see the announcement and trailer a few days ago - until I watched the trailer, which really didn't grab me, and then learned that nobody from the developers who made the original game was involved. It gave me horrible flashbacks of when the Thief IP got taken over by different developers who made a new reboot a few years ago: the new team just didn't 'get' Thief and the sequel was a very mediocre experience. On the other hand, when Deus Ex got a reboot by a completely different team I guess everyone expected the worst, but Human Revolution turned out to be a fantastic game. Well, when/if it comes out next year, we'll see - I truly hope it won't be a big disappointment. The original is an extremely hard act to follow!

My Fallout 4 creations: Nexus
More of my Fallout 4 items and some of my unreleased-on-MTS TS4 stuff are at my site, Colourful Commonwealth
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 5:29 AM
The Pre-order price guarantees I will only ever get to play a pirated version, and most likely I would have to steal a computer good enough to run it. It's almost two weeks food budget for a poor boy like me. From what I've seen on the website and youtube it is going to be far more of an action/shooter style game than the original, so I'm not really expecting to see a sequel. Having said that, If after release it does stand up to the hype, I will consider selling a kidney on the black market to play it.

Jettstar MTS TS3 Random Legacy Challenge

The knowledge that there is a 'Highway To Hell',
while there is only a 'Stairway To Heaven',
speaks volumes to me about anticipated traffic...
It also tells me where the better party will be...