Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#851 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 7:59 PM

It seems someone's left something on Julia and Orlando's doorstep. There was a knock at the door, but no one is here.

Oh my! It's a little baby!

"Where did you come from, little one? Are you all alone?"

"Shh, shh, it's okay. You're safe now. I'll be your mama."
"Orlando, come and look at this!"
Looks like the Centowskis have six kids now.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#852 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 9:03 PM Last edited by Peace : 6th Dec 2018 at 9:26 PM.
Dream and Soda children,
Austin and Falcon Fiatta

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Instructor
#853 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 1:19 PM
Skip Broke from my Beginning Pleasantview hood:

He's quite an interesting looking fella.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Mad Poster
#854 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 4:15 PM
So, first installment of the final crop of Drama Acres toddlers: Allie Gorey, daughter of Ruby Gorey and the late Pollux Stacks; Bramble and Jasmine Copur, son and daughter of Ivy and Laci Copur courtesy of a generous sperm donation from Lance Point (nope, poor Jasmine can't open her eyes); and Catherine Mander, daughter of Sparrow (Hawkins) and Gerry Mander.
Screenshots

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#855 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 8:37 PM
Sorry, I just have to break up all this cuteness (Peni will appreciate it). These are Beaker kids - being raised by someone else
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
#856 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 4:55 AM
Little Gayatri Andrews definitely will have his dad's cheeks.
Mad Poster
#857 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 6:01 PM
Drama Acres final crop of toddlers, Ch. 2.

Cash and Grant Munny are twins, born before I became resigned to closing the hood. Their mother Marsha decided to get pregnant again within 24 hours of their birth, and after four or five crashes produced the little girl Ernest has craved most of his life, named for the baby sister who died on That Day, Lira.

Lerato Newson is the youngest of five, all Virgos. His mother Lourdes wants six, but it is not to be.
Screenshots

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#858 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 7:36 PM
Jessica Peterson & Malcolm Landgraab IV genes don't mix very well... At least they got a boy on their first try so no more babies for them, LOL!
Mad Poster
#859 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 9:02 PM
Looks like they meshed fine to me! A Malcolm baby who doesn't have The Brows is a waste of a Malcolm baby.

Final Toddlers, Ch. 3: Gregory and Hilary Aerius, twin children of John Amos and Rosemary (Thyme) Aerius. Joplin and Presley Estic, twin sons of Dominic and Honey (Beare) Estic.

I got a few more twins than I was counting on.
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#860 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 10:05 PM
Now here's a Malcolm baby that didn't mix well - Coral Cleveland (daughter of Malcolm Landgraab IV and Marissa Cleveland) and her daughter Pattie Contrary (father is Tommy Contrary, the Contrary's second son).

Fiha Greenman - daughter of Coriander (Rose & Jason Greenman) and Ameena (Priya & Sanjay Ramaswarmi)

Dean Dreamer (Brandi Broke & Darren Dreamer) and his son... I can't remember the name of nor whom he is birthed from... I can't even tell from his face because he looks identical to Dean
It might be Trace Tinker, son of Janie Tinker (one of the Tinker triplets) - but this might be a case of mistaken identity, I always get confused between the Dreamer Triplets (Dean, Darius and Dylan), the Tinker triplets (Jason, Janie and Jackson) and the Tinker-Dreamer triplets (Dainton, Derek and Daryl) especially now they're at child-having age.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#861 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 6:52 PM Last edited by Fyren5 : 3rd Jan 2019 at 8:37 PM.
Loki and Circe's child Hawthorne didn't inherit Loki's eyebrows!!

At least for now, anyway... LOL.

Patricia Grunt (née Wan) & General Buzz Grunt's daughter Roza....

Mad Poster
#862 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 7:25 PM
Final Drama Acres Toddlers Ch. 3 A set of twins for Dominic and Honey Estic; a reprise of the Estic cheekbones for their cousin McAuley; and the late Samantha Ottomas's most recent grandchild, daughter of twin Ted and his wife Harriet Hawkins, is named after her.

If any brave soul wants to give these or any other Drama Acres toddlers full and happy lives, Here you go J
Screenshots

Scholar
#863 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 12:38 AM
Ezra & Mona Specter, Kent & Nervous' twins.

This is Ezra, he will be a Family sim.

This is Mona, she will be a Knowledge sim.
#864 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 3:52 AM Last edited by Mordecai and Rigby : 5th Jan 2019 at 4:17 AM.
Blair and Alec

Brooks
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#865 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 10:51 PM
Aspen Cho son of Abhijeet Cho and Harmony Williamson (William Williamson & Blossom Moonbeam)

Galileo Caliente-DeBateau alien daughter of Allina Caliente-DeBateau (Dina Caliente & Armand DeBateau)
With an "Aliens only in Strangetown" rule, poor Allina had to move from Belladonna to Strangetown all on her own. Luckily, soon enough she made friends with a few alien-hybrids such as the Smith and Terrano families.

Jack (The Smith's third child) and Brittany (Parker) Smith with their three children - Oldest Parker Smith, and preemie twins Halley (left) and Oliver (right)

Mad Poster
#866 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 6:09 PM
Mad Poster
#867 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 7:08 PM
Final Drama Acres Toddlers, Final Chapter
Sorry about the duplicate Estics and duplicate Chapters 3. I never could count. The final toddlers with decent in-game pictures are Usher Casa, son of Minerva Newson and Miguelito Casa; and Tillie Traveller, daughter of Tina and an older downtownie Romance sim.

They and many other sim toddlers are available for seeding your adoption pool if you want to give them long and happy virtual lives as I could not. Use at your own risk. Make sure you age them up in CAS before finalizing them, to check that their features don't need editing to be acceptable under your aesthetic. Creator cannot be held responsible for consequences to your hood's gene pool. Please don't use CAS and drive at the same time.
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#868 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 1:06 AM
Field Researcher
#869 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 5:32 AM
Pirate and Pascal make very cute babies!!
Aoi, Alula and Ayla Curious

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#870 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 9:39 PM
The Picaso's youngest daughter, Maddie teaching her daughter Commodore to talk
Commodore got most of her looks from her father, Brock Kim - the Kim's second child.

Scholar
#871 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 1:37 AM
Benjamin Baldwin & Mary-Sue Baldwin (née Pleasant) son, Remington Baldwin.

Mad Poster
#872 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 11:22 PM
Newest edition to the very large Dreamer clan: Dale Dreamer.
Dale's parents are Daphne Dreamer (Daughter of Brandi (Broke) & Darren Dreamer) and Axel Powers (Jonah Powers & Roxie Sharpe)

Daphne is the only girl out of Brandi and Darren's 11 children (that includes the kids they had in their previous marriages), so both her and Brandi were really hoping for a little girl they would name Delilah... but nope. Both are family sims though, so they're happy either way. Axel isn't really in the picture, he's a little too immature for a child. Daphne just turned 18 (independent teen) and originally had plans to move out, but is now relying on her parents to help raise Dale.

Lab Assistant
#873 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 12:07 AM
🍼Vadorna Romany welcomes her new little…👶

From The Jessa Channel Simstagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs-SwYslpPC

~Livestreams and Livesimming served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Scholar
#875 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 6:07 PM
She looks very "adult" for her age.
Page 35 of 42