Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Testers Wanted: Metal Umbrella Stand with Umbrella

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,222 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 83,026 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 4th May 2005 at 5:17 PM
Updated: 6th May 2005 at 3:51 PM
Hi Guys,
Would you test this for me please?
Made with SimPE v0.35, Milkshape & Mesh Tool it has it's ouwn unique GUID, it is EP ready (but not required) and colour enabled.

Polygon Count:824 (=low). vertices:521

This is a modern/deco style metal unbrella stand, complete with (one) umbrella. It comes in three flavours....Chrome/Stainless Steel, Pewter (or wrought iron) and Brass (or Gold-ish :confused: )
This item will be probably be unfamiliar to those of you in warmer climes....but we Brits know how useful they can be.

It can be found in Decorative....All (and sculptures probably :confused: )

It is purely decorative (no animations, because I'm not an animator...so no point in asking me - I'm really sorry! ).

However, it will give your Sims FIVE room points...and they can 'view' it. They should also react to it being placed in the game ...(mine was miserable...as usual!). This is NOT a hack....I just increased the existing room points.

Please report any issues...and thanks for testing!

Bob

Recolours: Please do not post files containing the original mesh. Recolours are fine to post (preferable here in the recolours section). Please pm me before posting recolours- I always reply

Please do not include this (or any of my other items) in uploaded LOTS. These are BETA objects for you to test...not something to 'inflict' on an unsuspecting LOT downloader. Thanks :D