Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 11:16 PM
Default What is your least favortite Vacation destination?
Mines is the Takemizu Village, I think the hotels are awkward and it's too small, and the communtity lots are pretty ehh...
I'd rather create my own custom Asian vacation.

Lol I know my sister hates Three lakes
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 12:28 AM
Gotta go with Takemizu Village and the Far East in general- mountains and beaches are places that people regularly go for vacations in the real world, but a tiny Asian village that is trying to look like it's still historic? It may be picturesque, but I just don't buy it. I created a new Far East vacation hood that embraced modernity, and ended up being more of an urban area than any other vacation place has, with pagoda-inspired skyscraper hotels, five-star spa/meditation areas, and lots of other activities packed into the smallest possible space. (though I have quite the destination resort on one of my beach hoods!)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 1:40 AM
Custom Content fixes all. XD Now it's hard to choose which of my downloaded hotels to stay at. XD

Random question that I now can't stop thinking about. Is the plural of Bigfoot, Bigfeet? XD
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 10:40 PM
I've never really liked Three Lakes. It just seems the least interesting. Twikii Island (I think that's what the island-y one is called?) has beaches, Takemizu Villagehas a Far-Eastern theme, which I've always loved, and Three Lakes is just... mountain people. It's less exotic, I think. Plus, once I send my sims there, they all learn the slap dance and the knowledge spreads around my 'hood like a plague. The sound is so annoying!

When my least favorite sims spin the want to buy a vacation home, I usually pick one from Three Lakes because I know I'll never send my special sims there.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~Shasta~
Plus, once I send my sims there, they all learn the slap dance and the knowledge spreads around my 'hood like a plague. The sound is so annoying!

Apparently EAxis knew this was going to be unpopular amongst some people so they deliberately cranked up the attractiveness of slap dance, to the point Sims could die doing nothing but slap dancing. Cyjon created Dance Advertising Tweaks to remedy this incredible EAxian stupidity.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by miriamnz
2nd Edit: Twikki's my favourite, but when the witch steals my household's family funds to cook Mac and Cheese (or whatever), I see red. I'm guilty of using cheats to access buy-mode, on that lot - so that I can stick the blasted fridge in the middle of the lake.

The witch doctor? Never saw him do that, but I guess that's logical since he does have a fridge on the lot. At least the family gets to have dinner after repairing the witch doctor's broken things. I always get worried though when I have my sims repair his stuff because I don't want them to get electrocuted.