Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 6:58 PM
Default Linking hair together.
So I have some store edition hair. I've gotten pretty tired of the clearly died hairs not registered as custom for turn on's because they're binned as black or red, or brown or blond. So I thought I'd export and import them right! Only... They're not linked between age groups, excepting young adult through elder. Is there a way to link them together? So that when I export them and import them I'll just have one file each instead of three each.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 11:25 PM
I'm not quite sure what you're asking. What do you mean by having "one file each instead of three each"? One what? Texture?

Or do you mean that when your Sim grows up, they don't keep the same hair? That will be to do with the "family" string in the Property Set. It needs to be the same in each age group if you want your Sims to keep the same hairstyle when they age.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 4:19 AM Last edited by MuletotheFoxxes : 11th Aug 2014 at 5:31 AM.
The second one! Ah ok, thanks. I'll go work on that.

Edit: That didn't work... :/ Is there something else that might work?

Editedit: Nevermind, it just took a second reload for it to show up. It's a little random as to which color is linked to which in the individual areas, but that's an easy annoyance to work around.