Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#201 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 2:08 AM
Default The Arkwright Family - An Alien Invasion - Update
Julian O'Mackey finally marries Ally Charvat (the mother of his 3rd child, Seth).

Ian and Naenae Pederson continue to raise Philippine (Julian's unexpected 4th child).

Julian and Naenae begin an affair. They both want more kids and their circumstances don't allow it. Ian doesn't want more and Julian is only allowed 3 kids.

Julian's oldest child, Thanis O'Mackey, ages into an adult. His other 3 biological children (Thirander, Seth, Philippine) are all teens now. Naenae gives birth to Julian's 5th child (Leelee Pederson).

Thanis' family will now move out of the house so he can start living by the rules that he has been given.
Mixed Couple, 3 children, Thanis is a writer, spouse is Adventurer, photogenic, fashion diva

Julian, Ally, Thirander, and Seth will move in with the Pedersons - Mary-Ann & Sinjin and Ian & Naenae and their children Kel, Philippine, and baby Leelee
Screenshots

Check out my Apocalypse Challenge attempt @ ditzyekko.blogspot.com
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#202 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 3:52 PM
I'm fairly new to TS2 (loving it) and I had a question. If you roll step children, how do you tell if a Sim already has children?
Test Subject
#203 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 4:18 PM
I just started playing this challenge but I can't decide what to do with the spares. My current generation has 5 children. So when they become adult my choices are kill them off (ugh), move them out and rotate to play their households (afraid I'll lose interest) or move them out and ignore them. But it would be weird to see relatives several generations from now not aging. What do you guys do with the spare kids?
Test Subject
#204 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 3:34 PM
I love doing several generations of sims, but I always have full control over everything that happens so it'll be fun to have rules and guidelines.

Here is my first generation! I'll get started on it right now!

A) Couple
B) 4 children
C) Standard Career - Education
D) Non-Standard Career - Robot Crafter
E) Deadbeat Parents
F) Homemade (goes great with deadbeat parents... ha!)

Pets
1 pet
Large Dog
Page 6 - Breed on Bottom Left Row
Service
Lab Assistant
#205 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 2:25 AM Last edited by mocajava : 19th Oct 2016 at 2:36 PM.
Ok so this is like the...4th try for me? I seem to get really horrible rolls and lose every time I try this. But I'm determined to keep at it.

Question...are we allowed to adopt even when the roll doesn't specify we HAVE to, or can we only adopt if we get the 'mixed' roll? If we had at least 1 biological kid would it be ok?

And the unlucky rolls continue. Gen 1: single parent, 4 kids. The family I just failed on was the same way...the nanny decided right after I left for work to leave and my kids got taken away. At least this time I have an at-home job (writer).
Test Subject
#206 Old 7th Nov 2016 at 6:15 PM
I started this challenge and my poor Sim accidentally died of illness within the first 48 hrs! (I blame this on being too used to maxmotives!) So...I shall be trying a new roll!
Couple w/ 5 kids, a journalist with no secondary income and idle, a fashion diva, with one fish. TBC
Test Subject
#207 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 8:08 PM
Random Legacy
My roll for 1st generation is:
Single Parent
2 children
Primary Income: Sculpture
Secondary Income: Robot Crafter
Goal: Heir and/or spouse complete ltw
Lab Assistant
#208 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 9:57 PM
My roll is:
Couple
2 children
Primary Income:Law Enforcement
Secondary Income:Painter
Generation Goal: Expansionist
Miscellaneous Fun:Party Season
Scholar
#209 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 1:05 AM
My first time rolling
Couple
2 children
Primary income: Politics
Secondary income: Bartender barista
Generation goal: Deadbeat parents
Misc Fun: Fashion Diva
0 pets

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Page 9 of 9