Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#26 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 8:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lbd
Mama Bear, if you're still out there... so is this bug. I've looked everywhere for a solution! I have Twallan's mods installed, but for the uninitiated they're fairly intimidating to use. Thank you so much for this!!

Ibd, just to let you know that using MasterController is more convenient.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babele44
If you don't get any adventures at all, sometimes waiting for another Sim day will help and the board will be reset.

If you use MasterController there's a menu option to trigger opportunities and adventure quests. I usually use this not to trigger them actually, but to check which ones should be available for my active Sim.

AwesomeMod has a debug cheat that resets WA quests for your active household. I have never tried this yet, however.

As to the island in France. I don't think there's an adventure that will send you there.

You get to the island by completing a tomb. In France there is a little pond with frogs with a few giant boulders for your axe nearby. A hard tomb to trespass. At the end [SPOILER] you see a diving well which can teleport you to another well under the french island. In general, zeneport/cheat teleport is not what tombs are about. The Tomb I'm talking about is Tuatha's garden.
Test Subject
#28 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
Ibd, just to let you know that using MasterController is more convenient.

Yup, you can go click on sim/lot icon > nraas > master controller > sim > basic > opportunity.
For adventures, go under career. Click on an opportunity and it will be offered.
Alchemist
#29 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by havingsimsfun5
You get to the island by completing a tomb. In France there is a little pond with frogs with a few giant boulders for your axe nearby. A hard tomb to trespass. At the end [SPOILER] you see a diving well which can teleport you to another well under the french island. In general, zeneport/cheat teleport is not what tombs are about. The Tomb I'm talking about is Tuatha's garden.

With Seasons patch, we can now swim to the island. With Island Paradise, we can use a boat...

Just call me Nikel
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 3:48 PM
you can reset all the adventures by deleting the files with the country name in the save
That will reset ALL (relationships, holiday house....) like if you never been there before but it isnt dangerous

If you want to reset 1 tomb only, only way is to have saved it before playing it ( in edit town.)

Quote:
Except from collecting a few rocks and do some archaelogical digging there is nothing else.

wrong, you may find something which need to to be visa lvl3, very awesome for your first trip on lvl 1 !
Page 2 of 2