Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 10:09 AM
Default Voice Actors Needed! Please Read!!!!
Helloo!~ I know this forum isn't exactly where I'm supposed to post this, but I'm running out of ideas. If any of you have any idea WHERE I should post this, let me know. I'm in deep need of voice over actors. Please watch this video and if you're interested, let me know as the video says! Thank you so much!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4etoUMTggs
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 2:34 PM
It looks like your characters are all Asian, Does that mean I'm not useful? I'm not Asian. I have friends from other nations.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 6:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TortureTheNannies
It looks like your characters are all Asian, Does that mean I'm not useful? I'm not Asian. I have friends from other nations.

No, the only problem would be that I would like most of my characters to be able to say a one/few things in Korean because the story is set in South Korea. If you're interested, but can't pronounce basic Korean phrases, then that's okay, and I would still be interested in hearing from you. (: :p
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 6:36 AM
You're welcome.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 7:00 AM
I'm Asian but not Korean. I know a little about Korean phrase as the result of watching too much kdrama.. But I don't know how to do a voice cover. I've seen lots of sim movies over youtube and I think it's awesome.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 11:25 PM
Ok well if you guys are actually interested in participating, email me. (:
Field Researcher
#7 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 12:36 AM
I'm not Korean, I only know Chinese, but possibly I could voice it anyways. Keep in mind I have a kind of monotone, Autistic-ish voice. I hope that's fine.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 12:37 AM
Also I'm a teenager, so I'll sound very young.
Banned
#9 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fivey
You're welcome.

This is at least funny to set up to hear curse words/phrases - including using it with google translate for other languages. Not much use for the OP as it only has European languages on the page.
Inventor
#10 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 1:47 AM
I'm fluent in Korean, but don't have a very nice speaking voice. IE, it's rather monotonous, robot sounding. Let me know if you're interested, lol.
I also don't have a fast internet connection, so that might be a pain in the butt.
Scholar
#11 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fivey
You're welcome.

no matter what the OP thinks of the value of this, I have to personnally say a HUGE thank you Fivey! I just spent 15 min laughing my butt off (very much needed today) while excerising my foul-word vocabulary (been a really really really bad day)
Mad Poster
#12 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetbaby160
no matter what the OP thinks of the value of this, I have to personnally say a HUGE thank you Fivey! I just spent 15 min laughing my butt off (very much needed today) while excerising my foul-word vocabulary (been a really really really bad day)

OMG, it was so funny!

I tried this with the Chipmunk voice, planning on putting on a Tomb Raider video, where Lara meets Natla, bal blah blah...

Anyway, it seems great for movies and all that. Thanks Fivey!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 7:32 AM
Email me if you're interested please!
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Not a discussion thread.