Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Villa Flora

by ung999 Posted 10th Aug 2011 at 5:36 PM - Updated 31st Aug 2011 at 12:09 AM by ung999

128 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 81 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#101 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 4:37 AM
wow! absolutely....breathtaking!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 12:08 PM
It is truly breathtaking! Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#103 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 12:55 PM
WOW, Amazing, looks like an Italian country!
Test Subject
#104 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 4:20 PM
i have all the expansion packs you have shown apart from outdoor living and fast lane stuff packs. will this house still work and show up like in images?
Test Subject
#105 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 4:49 PM
It's a bit weird when u're about to customizing this house, seems like it modified within some mod i think .. cause i can't change and place doors on the wall due to the floor is a platform mode and the pillars can be placed intersected within the wall ?? >.<
Test Subject
#106 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 3:11 AM
these so nice!
I will get it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#107 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 9:45 AM
One word really came to mind "Wow" ! (and thank you)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#108 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 11:52 AM
OMG It's the most beautiful house I've ever seen! O_o Thank you so much! :D
Test Subject
#109 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 7:12 AM
I may sound stupid, but I need to know! I see the diagonal walls on either side of the front entrance... where in the world did you get those!? I don't have all of the expansion packs required for this download, so I was wondering if the wall style came from one I don't have, or if you downloaded it. Please let me know!! Breathtaking creation, btw!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#110 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keileigh
I may sound stupid, but I need to know! I see the diagonal walls on either side of the front entrance... where in the world did you get those!? I don't have all of the expansion packs required for this download, so I was wondering if the wall style came from one I don't have, or if you downloaded it. Please let me know!! Breathtaking creation, btw!

Thanks for enjoying this lot!
Did you mean the slanted walls on both sides of the entrance? They were made with CFE cheat, not required any EPs.
Test Subject
#111 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 2:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ung999
Thanks for enjoying this lot!
Did you mean the slanted walls on both sides of the entrance? They were made with CFE cheat, not required any EPs.

Ah, okay. They look awesome. Thanks!
Test Subject
#112 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 10:44 PM
Gorgeous, gorgeous lot. I'm having some play problems, though. The dog is constantly getting stuck outside the house, can't use the door despite having a Sim allow him through, and is always having problems with the platforms. I was wondering if it was tested with any pets and if they, too, had problems. Thank you so much for the amazing house!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#113 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 11:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by comedictragedy
Gorgeous, gorgeous lot. I'm having some play problems, though. The dog is constantly getting stuck outside the house, can't use the door despite having a Sim allow him through, and is always having problems with the platforms. I was wondering if it was tested with any pets and if they, too, had problems. Thank you so much for the amazing house!

This house was built and uploaded much earlier than Pets expansion pack released so no pet was being tested for this. Thank you for telling me this problem and for enjoying this lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#114 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 12:24 AM
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL lot!! Thank you so much! I can't wait to download it and play!! Excellent! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#115 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 10:41 PM
It's a gorgeous house but, for me at least, it seems a bit cluttered.
Test Subject
#116 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 8:15 AM
Where is the house? =.=" me can't find in the game and where should I look it ??? already install btw ..but don't know where to start the house of yours >.<" in the game .......alll done just need to put that house on game me can't find any clue of it please help where can't wait to use this masterpieace villa :'(
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#117 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by darklord02
Where is the house? =.=" me can't find in the game and where should I look it ??? already install btw ..but don't know where to start the house of yours >.<" in the game .......alll done just need to put that house on game me can't find any clue of it please help where can't wait to use this masterpieace villa :'(

You can find the installed lot in the lots bin (lots library) in game, pick it out and place it to any 60x60 empty lot. Hope this helps!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#118 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 1:15 AM
This will look especially nice in Monte Vista now.... Can't believe I'm just now seeing this, it's gorgeous, great work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#119 Old 1st May 2013 at 4:50 PM
Had to thank here too, amazing job wow, marvelous house, loved it, worth a huge motherlode... tks!
Test Subject
#120 Old 12th May 2013 at 11:43 AM
Problem!
Quote: Originally posted by andrea26963
I really like, nice willa
cuckoo
I can not put land 60x60. They are too small! :/ How can I do for them? Thank you for helping me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#121 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 3:46 AM
Probably the best lot i've ever seen ! Thank you for this masterpiece !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#122 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 3:05 PM
I'll have to look for this again... Super and cool house. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#123 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 12:04 AM
great work. thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#124 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 9:12 PM
Super Good job Thanks You
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#125 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 1:42 AM
thank you very much it looks great