Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 1:33 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Messy Secret Socitey
Ok I have all the games until Mansions and I have had sims go to university- but this time I (accidentally) got my sim into the Secret Society. GO ME!!! ***UNTIL*** after one DAY of game time- the place was wrecked! Even if I influence someone to clean they will only be able to clean up half the books that are on the ground. And that's not including the clogged green toilet or the rancid dishes that are scattered downstairs no matter how many times I clean them up before I leave the lot. IS this just me? Or is every Secret Society like this? There is no maid option either. No matter how many 'new' sims get recruited the place never resets. It got so bad I had to make it so the npcs couldn't use the fridge and I'm thinking of getting rid of all the bookcases. OH and all the computers are broken as well!

Is this something I have to live with or is there another way?

Thanks in advanced...I've tried looking EVERYWHERE to find out something about this and I'm at my wits end.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 7:00 PM
Well, I can tell you that this isn't normal game behavior. Have you tried backing up your save game and then removing all of your CC, to see whether the problem is caused by CC?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 6:07 PM
Default It has now snowballed...
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
Well, I can tell you that this isn't normal game behavior. Have you tried backing up your save game and then removing all of your CC, to see whether the problem is caused by CC?

Unfortunately I graduated from university and can't go back and check- BUT I've run into major problems in my hood with the graduates. I've just now found out that I cannot interact with the Leader of the Pack other than 'shoo' or 'chase off', also once I've moved in a lover I can no longer do more than 4 flirt socials/ 2 hug socials to that ONE person- but I still have a full flirt menu for sims that are not living on the lot so long as I was not previously romantic with them university. I did take all of my complete downloads out and put them in a little at a time but it hasn't fixed it.

I finally found a proxy to get to Paladin's Palace for the Hack Utility tool but all I got was an error-
Sims 2 Hack Conflict Detection Utility - Version 2.00.03
Error: 5
Invalid procedure call or argument

Module: modSimsPackage
Procedure: gsOpenPackageFile

Install Path: C:\Users\Rei\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
Data Path: C:\Users\Rei\Documents
Sims Path: e:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\

Additional Error Data:
Filename = C:\Users\Rei\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\downloads\CBOY_nudist.package

(Unfortunately again since I'm living in China I do not have access to all webpages so I can't get to the support area even with the proxy. I don't know if it's having a problem with my file because my system is in Chinese.)

Oh another big mess is that the good witch only comes at night and the bad witch only comes during the day to my community lots and the bad witch is at BOTH of the secret magical world community lots!!! -_-' It never ends.............