Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 1:29 AM
Genie can summon recipes I am not able to learn
Hi,
I have recently purchased the bakery store content and noticed that my genie can summon a variety of foods (like blueberry and vanilla cupcakes/muffins but not the only ones) but even though I have maxed my cooking skill I cannot prepare them. I also have the woodfire oven and the Teppanyaki grill. Can you think of any ideas as to why? Are those secret recipes? Can I somehow learn them?
Thanks
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 1:35 AM
Usually, Store's recipe don't have cooking steps that is why your sim can't learn how to cook them.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 1:54 AM
I do have a variety at the baker's station and the woodfire oven but not those that I mentioned. So I can only have them if I own a genie?
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 2:01 AM Last edited by babele44 : 6th Apr 2014 at 8:09 AM.
Except for Ambrosia Genies can summon every food that is available in the game, even things that you can only get in bars or at concession stands or from the ice cream truck. The vanilla cupcakes, for example, are from the toy oven for children, and not from the baker station. In a way Genies are a debug cheat on two legs.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 10:27 AM
Makes sense. Thank you for the help