Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#101 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 2:08 PM
When they cry because of bad grades/aspiration/what ever - or when they cough, not the action itself, but it's ignoring commands, and usually doing it in a place that block traffic for hours.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 6:48 AM
For me it would be either "Watch Out!" or go hug mommy or daddy because they've returned from work. Seriously annoying.
Forum Resident
#103 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 9:13 AM
I love the weather actions (ooh it's snowing) etc... EXCEPT when they decided to "look out the window" by bending down in the middle of the frickin' room where there never has been nor ever will be a window!

The "what's this?" and "watch out!" bug the crap out of me, as well as walking away in the middle of making a meal... but thankfully I've got hacks to correct all three of those.

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
#104 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 2:45 PM
Autonomous bed making. I hate that! But at least I have a hack that makes them get dressed when they make the bed now so it's good for something. I really need to get the abortable bed making hack but I've just never gotten around to it.

The swing is the other one that majorly bugs, but I just don't buy them swings anymore. Problem solved.
#105 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 3:03 PM
I have to agree on the bed making and the 'what is this?' ones, personally I find them highly annoying.
Alchemist
#106 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 3:06 PM
Kids hugging someone coming home from work... Especially when they cancel the homework interaction to do it.
Field Researcher
#107 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 6:53 PM
Omg! That hugging is so annoying! How I could forget that? And the 'watch out!'. Why do we need this??
Instructor
#108 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 7:05 PM
My biggest annoyances are "the poker table" at first I found it fun for the elders to have a hobby, but then the teens and everyone else got into it. "whats this?" is annoying too, I got the little mod that removes that from my game- makes things so much nicer.

Kusti- If you use the "Do Homework" mod and the "Homework Faster", it doesn't interfere with the hugging action- but I find the hugging cute as my daughter in RL does it to me when I come home. But I basically ignore game kids unless they seem troubled aka low aspiration. But usually kids in my game come home from school, take a nap, play games until (I think its 7pm) and they will Auto do homework and then they go play and do whatever they want. They usually stay in the green and gold most of thier kid life on thier own.
Forum Resident
#109 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 7:20 PM
Oh you guys forgot about the one where the toddler has a red bar for energy and everyone wants to put the toddler to sleep and then constantly take him/her out. Uh hello he/she is not gonna be able to sleep if you don't leave him/her alone.
The other ones are the "watch out" what the heck are you looking out for? Your car is freakin parked already. Dur.
The rain one doesn't really bug me, I love that they make their beds up in the morning, but sometimes I wish they didnt so come Sunday the housewife/husband has alot of stuff to do.

Edit: That nanny is a crock of ****, lol. I hate her! lol.
Mad Poster
#110 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 9:54 PM
I actually like the "What's this?" interaction - I like knowing what they think about stuff. But the "Watch out" is seriously annoying. I don't like when they fall asleep on their food (it's funny - and always makes me laught but...) - I wish if they do it - then do it once/meal - but after that - just eat faster so you can go to bed. Sometimes they spend hours doing it (specially if they are pregnant) - too sleepy to eat, too hungry to sleep.
#111 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 11:41 PM
The biggest one for me is giving toddlers a bath. They will do it over and over! It doesn't matter if the toddler's hygiene bar is completely full, any adult or teen in the house will suddenly drop what they're doing try to give the poor thing a bath. Sometimes they will pick the toddler up out of the tub, and give the toddler a bath again! Gr.
Field Researcher
#112 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 9:20 AM
What's this? It drives me nuts. Like a struggling parent sooks when you buy a potty or a child sooks when you buy it a birthday cake, GOD!
Bed making. Urgh.
Random people calling you and asking you to go downtown with them, EVEN IF YOU'VE NEVER MET THEM!!!
Free time people coming into your house with out being invited, and calling you every 5 seconds about a hobby!
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 9:33 AM
Oh my god! It HAS to be, no doubt, when a parent picks up their kid every five seconds. Then they just stand there with it for ages, or put it on the floor after a moment or two. I hate hate hate it.

Oh, and when they have a shower or bath if their not even that dirty. God that's annoying.

And what Tashi said about the freetime characters, that REALLY gets to me.
Field Researcher
#114 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 5:32 PM
When guests steal my sim meals. I always have to shoo them away! Even pets don't do that.
#115 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 6:09 PM
Viewing every fracking piece of decor they have!! Just stop already! :banghead:
Noogies
Field Researcher
#116 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 6:11 PM
Well, I don't have this problem, they never do that. Even if free will is on it's rare action.
#117 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 8:07 PM
I hate it when Shy Sims constantly write in their diaries, it's good sometimes, but it can be quite constant and that means they never interact with anybody else.
Top Secret Researcher
#118 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 8:11 PM
demon dude: well they would'nt want to interact with anyone else if they're shy so writing in they're diarie is they're way of expressing their lil pixel expressions. :P

but that "ooh snow..." yeah its cute the first time but not everytime it rains, also the "what's this?" is so freaking annoying.
i dunno if this count but how everyone will contantly feed the baby - im like ffs i've just set tey poor lil alien down - let it sleep your morons.

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
#119 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 8:15 PM
I guess, It's just that when I have huge parties, there is always my same Sim (Very serious as well) Writing in his diary on a bench near the swimming pool.
#120 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 2:03 AM
I don't like the autonomous actions outgoing sims make. It's okay occasionaly, but... they do it all the time, so much so, that I don't like making my sims outgoing. Though on the contrary the fidgetty nervous actions of the shy sims, are adorable.. so you can see what I tend to make my sims the most.
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 4:48 AM
that stupid "watch out!"
looking at everything new when they move in
playing that damn handheld or listening to the mp3 player
bathing toddlers regardless of whether they need it
bed making. freaking stop it!
Scholar
#122 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 5:05 AM
When simmies come to my parties, they go straight to the fridge and grab some chips and juice while Ive already served yummier food...
#123 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 11:58 AM
Actually I like the "whats this?" because it scatters sims around instead of always living in a small portion of your mansion 24/7.
Also it tells you if a Sim is happy or upset of your new object, if they arn't I would sell it and buy something else, this way with trial and error you create the perfect house that fits your sim personalities.

But the weather interaction is unnessary also sims with zero creativity points go and bash on your piano.
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 4:19 PM
Taking baby or toddler out of his/her grip! This makes me furious! poor toddler is so tired, and only want's to sleep, and some idiotic nanny or visitor goes to take him/her back to floor.... Aargh!
Test Subject
#125 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 8:30 AM
I have a few! Some are mentioned already, but oh well..

I hate the bed making
I hate when people come over and head straight to the instruments
I hate when everyone in the house needs to watch a sim grow up
I hate that I can't potty train in one shot anymore
I hate that one of my families got robbed once when one of my sims was a baby, and even as an adult, he remembers it, and not only that, cries about it.
I hate when a kid brings some random friend home from school when all his needs are really low and he can't hang out.
I hate the random pillow fighting
I hate when you invite a friend over, and he asks if he can bring a friend along, and I say yes, and he ends up bringing over some elder that is the mother/father of his cousins uncle..or some other distant aquaintance.
I hate when one of my sims wants to watch tv or play a video game, but the tv is being used by some random vistor that just won't go away.
Page 5 of 18