Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 4:32 AM
Default Adding Pregnant Morph to full outfit that has none
Greetings! I've been doing some basic editting in milkshape and was curious, is there any tutorial on how to add a pregnant morph to a full outfit that has none? I believe I would have to import the mesh and move the vertices to give a pregnant morph, but I am unsure on how to do that. Could I have a link or advice on adding a pregnant morph? Also Do I have to have a fat morph or can i just have the pregnant morph? Many thanks!

I go by the name Amaai
I also have a DA & a Tumblr too.

Amaai
Marinkastel
Female | Pan | ISTP
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 8:17 PM
I don't think you have to add a fat morph if you don't want to. If your Sim gets "fat" (according to their fitness level), they just won't change shape. (I once downloaded a top for my ladies that didn't have a fat morph. When they got fat, the pants got big... but the top stayed the same! It was weird, to say the least. But with a full-body outfit, you won't notice any weirdness like that.)

I think the basic meshing tutorials have a bit about adding fat morphs. I've never made a pregnant morph before (I've only made stuff for children and younger), but I would imagine that the process is similar to that of making a fat morph. The difference will be in the name/numbering of the morph and in the comments for each group (in MilkShape). I tried doing a quick search and couldn't come up with any tutorials specifically for pregnant morphs. However, it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out. Follow the instructions for making a fat morph, but use the name/numbering and comments from another mesh that you know has a working pregnant morph (open it up in MilkShape, copy down the relevant information, and use that in your new mesh).