Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Atavera's Creations Repository

by Atavera (retired) Posted 3rd Jan 2007 at 8:47 PM - Updated 7th Jan 2009 at 2:48 PM by Numenor : Updated Prison Door

244 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 227 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 10
Alchemist
#26 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 9:27 AM
Thank you all for taking care of the precius work by Atavera, I'm sad of his decision to retire. Hope everything is well in any case and that he will be back sometime. I have so many of his neon lights that never can forget his great talent.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 9:40 AM
Didn't he post a fender telecaster? I think so, a blue one as far as I rememeber, but my game crashed so, i don't have it now.

Have a good time !
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 11:06 AM
This is just wonderful!
Mad Poster
#29 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 11:39 AM
Here is another thank-you. Finding a playable acoustic guitar is almost impossible outside of here! I've downloaded a few of your other things quite a while ago, so I know how great your items are. Thank you for all you've added to the Sims community.
Test Subject
#30 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 1:01 PM
Tank you so much!!! Great things!
Test Subject
#31 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 1:27 PM
Thank you, we'll miss you (and your work)!
Test Subject
#32 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 1:49 PM
The costume instrument hack doesn't work (won't download)

DWBH
"Don't Worry Be Happy" (Bob Marley)
Test Subject
#33 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 3:27 PM
Hey atevara can you make a les paul stanard with the red and yellow colour? I really need it =) And a gibson SG. ONLY if you want to or, can make it Cause you are so great!

Addy.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 3:37 PM
atevara...i didnt realize how much of your work i have in my game....thank you for sharing...hope all is well and i will still look for you, in case you deside to 'unretire'...smile. i thank you and my sims thank you....catstale48
Test Subject
#35 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 4:04 PM
ive got a tesco and toys r us neon sign what shall i do with them?
Field Researcher
#36 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 4:48 PM
This is all brilliant custom content. It gives us all something to aspire to
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by johnhutch11
Not sure where to post this, but here is the charvelSanDimas version 4 and a Charvel V4.

Wooo! One more guitar! \m/

Denis Leary and Max Goldberg - modern American heroes!
Instructor
#38 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 5:50 PM
Oh, a darn shame you've stopped modding.

Thank you for all the amazing creations you've made, and best of luck!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#39 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 8:17 PM
Default Thread Update!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT'S NEW

04 Jan 2007 - UPDATE: Charvel San Dimas v3 to new working v4
04 Jan 2007 - ADDED: ESP "Jeune Fille" guitar
04 Jan 2007 - ADDED: "Rock Candy" guitar (fixed by Numenor)
04 Jan 2007 - UPDATE: the separate decorative ampli has been included in the guitars that require it (Axxon, Maestro, JeuneFille and Charvel)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnhutch11 - Thanks! The guitar has been included in the official list; please delete your attachment.
(PS - the "Charvel" and the "Charvel San Dimas" are the same guitar: same mesh, same GUIDs)

Atavera (retired) and Atavera are unattended accounts: do not send PM nor try to contact them; post your question on the proper threads, instead.

Since Atavera has retired from modding, no support is granted on his creations.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 8:23 PM
Thankyou a million times Atavera, best wishes for the future we'll all miss you like mad!!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#41 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by x0o0x
Didn't he post a fender telecaster? I think so, a blue one as far as I rememeber, but my game crashed so, i don't have it now.

We have a Fender Stratocaster, if it's the one you mean.

Quote: Originally posted by lethorian91
The costume instrument hack doesn't work (won't download)

In these days the downloads are quite slow, due to the excessive requests by users; retry over and over, until you get it

Quote: Originally posted by addy93
Hey atevara can you make a les paul stanard with the red and yellow colour? I really need it =) And a gibson SG. ONLY if you want to or, can make it

Atavera has retired: he can't give support nor accept requests. This account has been created by the MTS2 staff in order to repost his creations.

Quote: Originally posted by simskingpin
ive got a tesco and toys r us neon sign what shall i do with them?

The toy r us sign is already included in the "Real Brands" rar; the tesco is missing: please post it here and it will be included in the proper rar.

Atavera (retired) and Atavera are unattended accounts: do not send PM nor try to contact them; post your question on the proper threads, instead.

Since Atavera has retired from modding, no support is granted on his creations.
Mad Poster
#42 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 10:30 PM
Thank you for all your hard work applied to the Sims2. I will miss your work. Good luck to you in all your endeavours.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 1:26 PM
Thank you for all your wonderful creations, and thank you for sharing them so freely! I hope you'll still be around, hanging out like the rest of us.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 12:32 AM
Hmm, I translated sonic shower's pie menus to finnish and was going to translate the descriptions and then PM them, but never got around of actually translating the description. Too bad, I am lazy and I suck.

A lurking translator who goes stealthily converting text strings into finnish when he feels like doing that, which is very rarely.
Test Subject
#45 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 2:34 AM
I don't know why, but I can't download the SonicShower file. It says its corrupted?

I LOVE MANA. [From MM&MDM]
I [LOVE] Brackets.
I LOVE [Kato.]
SIMS2 is [Amazing.<3]
The ModFather
retired moderator
#46 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 2:37 AM
If you post here the finished Finnish translation, I promise I will do the Italian one
And then I'll update the attachment in the first post.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 4:20 AM
Yer on, Numenor

Finnish translation:
Quote:
Catalog Description:
0x0000: SimTronicsin äänisuihku
0x0001: Tämän laitteen alkuperäiset piirrustukset kehitti Katinkulta oy, mutta SimTronics onnistui selvittämään sen rakenteen ja parantamaan sitä niin, että se toimii kymmenkertaisella tehokkuudella ja on tuhat simoleonia halvempi! Anna simiesi nauttia suihkustaan, kun ääniaallot poistavat kaiken lian heidän vartalostaan.

Luonut Atavera
www.modthesims2.com

Pie Menu Strings:
0x000E: Käy suihkussa.../Uimapuvussa
0x000F: Käy suihkussa.../Alasti

I have tested the pie menus for months on use, they should work, unless I also put those two in somewhere elsewhere too and have forgotten.

A lurking translator who goes stealthily converting text strings into finnish when he feels like doing that, which is very rarely.
Test Subject
#48 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 8:14 PM
post #4 there are problems unzipping it I get errors can any one fix this for the name brand signs zip?
The ModFather
retired moderator
#49 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 8:50 PM
Tested right now: the zip works. The servers are overloaded in these days, please try again.

Kissamies, thanks, I'll include both translations asap.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#50 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 9:15 PM
altivera thank you for your creations. i am a big guitar girl so its great to have your stuff in my game. good luck.
Page 2 of 10