Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#126 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 5:55 AM
Default Yuki Aixinjueluo- Round 3
Task 1 - Morning

Yuki: Early in the morning, mom would prepare breakfast for us and this weekend we had mom's specialty pancakes. They were so good that me and dad were racing to see who would finish first and then get seconds.

Task 2 - Afternoon

Yuki: In the afternoon, we relax near the pool. Mom reads to me while dad swims in the pool then we both join him.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#127 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 6:23 AM
Thank you guys, I've added you all to the list. Now I'm waiting on Nyane's entry and we can get on to the final round and round 3 judging.

Field Researcher
#128 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 5:33 PM
Default Yanca Gonçalves - Round 3
Sorry for the delayed

Task 1 - Morning

Every morning Yanca wake up at 7AM to see the cartoons.

After that she goes to our room to wake up us…It´s so funny. She really likes that.

Task 2 – Afternoon

We like to play music so on the afternoon, the boys play the piano, I sing and my husband Vasco plays the guitar. Since Yanca is on ballet, she dances. We spend a good time all together.

I can´t do it anymore. Why?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#129 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 7:32 PM
Great entry Nyane! I've added her to the list.

There will be no eliminations for round 3, so you have no worrying; So please post your round 4 entries even before the judging process ends.

This round is about to take a twist. This is all about what your little simmies want to be when they grow up into adults (or teens for task 2.)

Task 1 - What do you want to be when you grow up? (Child Stage)
This task is pretty self explainatory. What do you want to be? Wear some clothes that would show this. Say you wanted to be a doctor, you could show your little simmy wearing a "doctorish" outfit. At least 1 picture is needed to show off what your sim would do.

Task 2 - All Grown Up (Teen or Adult)
This task will be used to show what your sim is like as an adult (or teenager,) or how you'd see yourself as one. Where do you work? Would you have a spouse? Would you live alone? What do you dream for? Show at least one picture that best describes any of the answers.

Bonus - Follow Up (Questions asked to you as an adult)
- How have things been since entering this pageant?
- What do you do for a living?
- How are things at home?
-Did your dreams come true?
-Show at least 1 picture of your sim where the answer and picture fit perfectly.

Recommended tool to use
The Insimenator to grow Up your sims into adults/teens.

(This round Starts Jan. 28 Ends February 5 @ 10PM EST)

Field Researcher
#130 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 8:46 PM
When this Round finish?

Scholar
#131 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fway
Recommended tool to use
The Insimenator to grow Up your sims into adults.

There are a couple of other ways of doing this.

If you have Nightlife, you can type agesimscheat on into the cheat box, then click on the sim you want and set the life stage you want to age them to. When you're done, type agesimscheat off into the cheat box. Or it will simply stop being active when you exit the game.

If you don't have Nightlife and don't want to download the Insimenator, type boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true into the cheat box in neighborhood view. Enter the lot. Shift click on the target sim and choose the option Set to Birthday. You may have to click on More... to get this option to show up. Your sim will grow up at 6pm. Or with the target sim active you can click on them and choose the option to Grow Up. Then type boolProp testingCheatsEnabled false into the cheat box if you don't like playing with debug mode turned on.

And a quick question - the pics for Task 1 are to be of the sim as a child wearing something that shows their dream job or of them as a teen or adult wearing those clothes?

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
Field Researcher
#132 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 6:20 PM
Please could someone please tell when this contest finish?

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#133 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nyane24
Please could someone please tell when this contest finish?

I added the finish date, and it's the 5th of February (we've got lots of time now thanks to bP's extension.)

Field Researcher
#134 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 2:27 AM
Thanks fway.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#135 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 2:40 AM
No problem Nyane, and thank you Engram for posting another method of aging.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#136 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 1:21 AM
The Judges Scores for round 3 are IN!
Yanca Goncalves - 529.5 + 10 = 539.5
Yuki Aixinjuelo - 512 + 10 = 522
Kylie Donavan - 570 + 10 = 580
Ava Marie Maselli - 574.5 + 10 = 584.5

Remember, there was no bonus task for round 3, so an extra ten points were given to everyone. Also, there won't be eliminations for this round.

Judge A
Name-Yanca Gonçalves
Int he first task one picture try and be more zoomed in on her- it looks like a picture of her room, not her.

Name-Yuki Aixinjueluo
SQUEE! She is so overwhelminly adorable! Her eyes are a bit pecuilar for her face, but I couldn't take off for that. Squee!

Name-Kylie Donovan
You can barely see her in the second task one picture, cute bathing suit though. I love that she has a lemonade stand- too cute and surprisingly appropriate.

Name-Ava Marie Maselli
You can't really see her in any of the pics... she's either lost in the crowd or not close-upped enough. Try and bring the whole scene in more and she'll be more visible. Sam problem with her attire in task two... its hidden behind the book. Very cute the way its written though as from a child's point of view.

Judge B
Nyane with Yanca Goncalves
Nice entry overall. The only thing I could say about this entry that took away from it was probably composition and the angles of your shots. I really liked the first shot although I had to search hard for the tv and the last shot showed creativity.

sa+gil with Yuki A.
Your shots were a little empty this time around and there wasn't much story to go along with it either. The contestant sim looked nice in task one but I didn't see much of anyone in the pic for task two.

Engram with Kylie Donavan
The first shot is very cute and I liked the story that went along with all the pictures. She's a little businessman, it was cute!

Bree with Ava Marie Maselli
I loved your first pic and the fact that they were in their pjs making the breakfast together as a family. The narrative was nice but you opted only to show one pic per task which limited what you could have done. The pic for task two was cute but not much else. Also, try to remember the name in the title bar.

Judge C
Yanca Gonçalves
Comment: Wow, I love the creative ideas! I think Yanca’s photos could have been a bit more zoomed up, and otherwise great!

Yuki Aixinjueluo
Comment: Every entry of Yuki’s I’ve seen is adorable, and shows a very close family. Great job! I love the ideas.

Kylie Donovan
Comment: I love Kylie! She’s so enthusiastic and the photos are always great. My favourite was the second picture’ it just seemed so solid and friendly!

Ava Marie Maselli
Comment: I loved the photos! They were very innocent, and I could sense the family bond. Great setting!

If you'd like to see a raw scoring of what you got, please feel free to PM me.

ETA: I also updated the round information.

Scholar
#137 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 2:42 AM
Thank you judges for your comments. I'm having a great time doing this contest, so a big thank you to fway for running it, too

Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#138 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 3:26 AM
No problem Engram! I hope everyone is having fun here. I don't know if I have any good ideas for another cycle. Round 3 in this cycle was a stretch for me to think of, but we needed something. :hmm: I think I'm going to plan into this more, and make sure I have all of my rounds down before doing another cycle. Otherwise, I'd be procrastinating...

Field Researcher
#139 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 5:23 PM
Thanks judges for the comments!!

#140 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 7:40 AM
Default Yuki- Round 4
Task 1 - What do you want to be when you grow up?

Yuki: I want to be a shop owner when I grow up. I want to open a bakery where all the cakes will be distributed to lots of people bringing a smile to everyone's face.

Task 2 - All Grown Up

Yuki: I'm a teen now but I started working towards my dream of becoming a shop owner. My parents opened a bakery and I help out there to get early practice.

Bonus - Follow Up

Yuki: Since the pageant, I've grown and learned a lot. I have a home business and I still live with my parents. But I finally opened my own business, my dream bakery. Dreams do come true, so don't give up everyone!
Scholar
#141 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 10:36 PM
Default Kylie Donovan - Round 4
Task 1 - what do you want to be when you grow up

More than anything else, I want to be a fairy. But Mummy says that I can't be a fairy because I'm too big and fairies are really little. I think that fairies are magical and they can make me small even if I'm all big and grown up.

If I can't be a fairy, I want to be a jackeroo. I'd muster cattle in the outback and have a really cool horse. A palomino because they're so beautiful. We'd ride out with the cattle and the dogs and get to camp out at night and sit around the fire and it would be all nice and quiet and almost magical.

A bigger version: http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/...04/Fire_big.jpg

Or if I can't be a fairy or a jackeroo, then I'd love to travel and see far away places. I loved our vacation at Twikkii Island and it really made me want to travel and discover new things. I've already got my fairy dress, so I think that I'll start saving up my lemonade stand money for a plane ticket.

A bigger version: http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/...204/Tea_big.jpg

Task 2 - All Grown Up

I love swimming and I really want to represent Australia at the 2016 Olympics. Olympians are my heroes. They're really fit and they get to see all sorts of interesting places and meet interesting people so I think it would be really cool if I got to go to the Olympics and swim for Australia. And meet Grant Hackett.

A bigger version: http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/...04/Flag_big.jpg

I don't know if I'd live alone or not. Maybe one day, when I'm really old, like at least 30, and I can't be a fairy or an Olympic swimmer any more, maybe I'd get married and wear this really beautiful dress and my best friends Tiahn and Hayley can be my bridesmaids. But I'd get to wear the beautiful fairy princess dress.

A bigger version: http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/.../Ladies_big.jpg

Bonus - Follow-up

I'm 25 years old now and boy are things different to what I thought they were going to be when I was 7! Needless to say I didn't get to be a fairy, much less a fairy princess. I'm not a jackeroo, either. I did get to travel, though!

A bigger version: http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/...4/Hotel_big.jpg

I'm a reporter for the magazine Simworld Geographic. I get to travel the world and see exotic places and meet interesting people. So you could say that in a lot of ways, my dreams did come true. And I don't have to run a lemonade stand any more.

A bigger version: http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/.../Dragon_big.jpg

I had the best time doing the Little Miss Sim contest when I was 7. I met some really cool girls and we still keep in touch. It's amazing to see how different we all turned out. The contest taught me that it's OK to dream and to want to seek to achieve the best for yourself and your family.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#142 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 12:39 AM
Great entries sa+gil and Engram, due to the downtime a 1 day extension has been granted, courtesy of bP, and the downtime...

Field Researcher
#143 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 6:39 PM
Default Yanca Gonçalves - Round 4
Task 1 - what do you want to be when you grow up

When I grow up I want to be a mom. I want to have 8 children, four boys and four girls.

I will get married and stay home to take care of the children. I will cook for my family.

Task 2 - All Grown Up
Now then I´m a teen, I still want to be a mom. I love kids so decided to work as babysitter. It´s amazing. I learn a lot with kids. I really like that.

I like to play with them and stay with them. Sometimes, they do extraordinary things.

Bonus - Follow-up
Since the pageant, I’ve a lot of things. First I´m not shy girl anymore. Before this contest I didn´t speak with people, I was very shy. Now, I love speak, meet people.
At the moment I´m 24 years old. I´m finish college 2 years ago. I´m an architect. I work on a big company.

I live my parents because my older brother died in a accident and I decided to stay with them. My mom is fine now, but sometimes I hear her crying…it´s very sad.
Unfortunately, my dream didn´t come true (laughing). I didn´t married and I don´t have eight kids. Someday I want to marry but not for now and when I married I just want to have one or two kids.

Scholar
#144 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 9:12 PM
Great entry Nyane I love the child's room you have for Yanca. Looks like a dream room for every little girl. And the photos behind her in the architecture office picture - brilliant!

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#145 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 11:47 PM
Awesome post Nyane! I'm going to PM bree now to see what's happening. Then we'll get to judging ASAP. Someone's going to get a star :nod:

Field Researcher
#146 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 11:52 PM
Thanks Engram. Your pics are aww. My favorite is the first one. She looks pretty.

Lab Assistant
#147 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 4:12 AM
Default Ava Marie Maselli final round
Task 1 - What do you want to be when you grow up?

Ava Marie: I want to be the next Picasso! Mommy says I've been drawing since I was 10 months old and haven't stopped coloring since. I love to sketch my dolls and dream up outfits for them. Once I come up with a good enough sketch Mommy and Daddy help me set up my easel so I can paint my latest creation!

Task 2 - All Grown Up

Ava Marie: I'm still sketching and have mastered the art of sewing. I make my own clothes and design looks for my friends and family. After school I work at Forever 21 and I'm going to be attending The Fashion Intitute of Technology in the fall. Hopefully one day you will see my label in stores. Ava Marie Maselli will one day be as famous as Versace or Dior!

Bonus - Follow Up

Ava Marie: Wow! The Little Miss Sim Beauty Pageant seems like a lifetime away! I've since gotten married, had a baby, and opened my own boutique called AM. I design exclusively for my store and it's doing well. I just recently had my first fashion show and it was a great success. I had some of the biggest names in fashion walk the runway for me! My mom even walked for me! I didn't think life could get any better, but everyday I sell a new piece or get inspired to design it makes me realize how awesome life really is!

Scholar
#148 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 6:07 AM
Great entry, Bree! Ava Marie is so beautiful

Now all the entries are in I guess we wait for the judges to judge... :jig:

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#149 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 7:00 PM
Awesome Job Bree! I'm going to PM the Judges now!
Also, I will be PMing you guys Alejandro. I hope to see what you guys do with him! :D

Lab Assistant
#150 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 12:50 PM
i'm getting really nervous now!

Page 6 of 7