Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 10:23 PM
Default BogSims Institute, June 2008 Updates
Hi! I'm Regina from BSI (BogSims Institute)!

BSI holds nothing hostage for payment, and all our files are File-Share Friendly and may be uploaded in houses or on Sims (although we would really appreciate it if credit is given). If someone likes something we create, we just want them to have fun with it.

One of my favorite things to do with creating custom content is to make what's already in the game more useful, so most of my creations are either clothing or furniture based on in-game meshes, with a goodly amount of wall and floor coverings thrown in because I have so much fun making them. I also make a few custom mesh textures, but mainly for Syera's object meshes.

Syera is our resident mesher and although the time she gets to spend on creating is sometimes limited, she prefers making decorative objects (aka clutter). She also creates awesome clothing and object textures as well as a few wall and floor coverings. Unlike me, who does a whole lot of copying and pasting using base textures to get my desired effect, she often spends hours painstakingly designing textures from scratch.

BSI is host to many different types of content and a few tutorials. If you haven't been there, stop by for a visit and see what we offer!

Advertisement
Theorist
Original Poster
#2 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 10:24 PM
Default June 2008 Updates
It has been a long time, hasn't it? I didn't intend for my break from TS2 to be as long as this but just about the time I started getting back into the swing of things, a bunch of the kind of things you wish would never happen started happening which have been taking up a lot of our time. Things aren't settled yet, but we have been taking a little bit of time to work on projects here and there, and this is what we've uploaded for June.

Syera decided her Asian Sims didn't look quite Asian enough so made a new full-face make-up to help with the eyes:

She also finally finished some deco swords she was making:

And I finally got a few of the walls and floors I've been working on uploaded (keeping in mind SleepyCat's want for expensive wall coverings, the purple sets are fairly costly) but you'll have to visit the site to see those.

I hope they are enjoyable!

BogSims Institute