Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 1:41 AM Last edited by cya9 : 23rd Mar 2015 at 11:00 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise
My terrain is disappearing in CAW when I put a lot in
Hi Everyone
When I try to put a lot in my world the terrain vanishes. this has happened in a three places all along a line off and on, (there is a bit of space between each glitch were I can put lots). I have had this issue on another computer in the past and was not able to fix it then. Also Objects can be placed in the area where the lots can't be placed. If anyone knows what could be causing this problem the input would be great.
Thanks for your help
Cya

Ps. Just a note, this time I have create a world modded, last time I did not. The game is at the latest update, all cc is out of the game, I have all the games but Katy Perry and into the Future, and I am on a windows 8.1 laptop, last time this happened I was on a windows 7 laptop with only the original game installed.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 3:37 PM Last edited by cya9 : 17th Mar 2015 at 7:32 PM.
it seems to have been some lots that I had up against some mountains that where causing this problem. I took the lots out and it seems to be fine now. The only problem is I can't put any lots in the area by the mountains now. if anyone knows how to fix this completely I would love to know.