Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 10:37 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night
The Sims 3 Doesn't Show Up In 'Electronic Arts' Folder
I've searched everywhere, and I cannot seem to find a resolution to this problem. I can't find anybody with this problem either. I'm installing The Sims 3, and all of my expansion packs, but I noticed that The Sims 3 folder doesn't show up in my Electronic Arts folder. Yes, I've gone to C:/Users/.../Documents/ElectronicArts/ but after that, the only thing in that folder is The Sims Medieval. I don't understand why this is, and I want to install custom content but it seems that I won't be able to. I haven't played the game yet, because I haven't installed any custom content. Can anybody help me with this problem? I wasn't sure of anywhere else to go, or where to post this. Thanks :]
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 10:40 PM
Load up the game once. It doesn't make that folder until the game is loaded one time.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 11:16 PM
Thanks for the help! I just installed all the EPs up to Generations, and it updated for quite a bit. I checked again before running the game, and it was there! Thanks for responding so quickly. Your help was much appreciated.