Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 5:26 PM
Default Abandoned Hidden Bunker
So I'm on an TWD binge and it's bled into my sims game. I started building this, I'm curious to know if anyone would want it if I finish it.

(P.s. the ground is fuzzy as I have advanced rendering off. It improves my games fps when off)

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Advertisement
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 5:44 PM
It's looking good now. Of course we would have to see more if you want additional feedback.

My one main concern is placement. Did you place a new lot in Edit Town in a custom world? I'm not 100% sure where the edges of the lot are but, considering the terrain around it, I don't imagine it is a flat lot. This would make it hard to be placed in other games/worlds. If that's the case, I would recommend choosing a flat lot somewhere and just raising the middle where it needs to be raised for the bunker.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 12:20 AM
It's lovely- very atmospheric and evocative... and what heaven said.
(I would download it. )
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 12:49 AM
This would be amazing for a world like Roseward. I used that world for a post apocalyptic zombie slaying (thanks NRaas Vector!) and foraging legacy. I only lasted two generations before being turned - maybe the bunker would help.

Hope you finish it up!
Scholar
#5 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 1:25 AM
I just went on a download binge of exactly these kinds of lots a few days ago! (What I'm saying is yes, I would absolutely be interested in downloading this)

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jun 2016 at 10:18 PM
Heaven, no this particular version isn't on a flat lot, but this was originally built on a flat lot. I believe I may make both versions available so players with roseward installed can play it in the spot it was built for without having to edit terrian

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."