Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 4:42 PM
Default WCIF Mods Like HL's "Mod Your Dig" But For Hiking & Combing For Shells?
I'm after a mod (well, two mods) that are similar to HugeLunatic's "Mod Your Dig" - in that they allow you to customise the items that your sims may find - but for Hiking (sometimes sims find something whilst they're out on a hike) and for Combing For Shells on beaches (sims can find jewellery, shells, coloured glass). I am considering setting up a prehistoric 'hood, and I'd like to be able to change things so that my sims are only finding natural items, rather than sculptures and bowls of glass and other things that don't exist yet..... Does anyone know if mods like these exist? HugeLunatic was looking into them for me at one point, but I got distracted by other things and never followed it up and that was a couple of years ago now, and I'm wondering if anyone ever created/released anything?
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 7:30 PM
I guess I got sidetracked too! So far I've been able to create the mod for hiking since the objects are chosen the same way as the diggables. The beach stuff more challenging. The BHAV itself chooses the GUIDs, so a bit more work is required to see if I can change it. I'll upload the hike one when I have tested and taken pictures.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 8:50 PM
Yay! Thank you! :-) I am, like, Queen of Sidetracked. It's terrible. Thank you for coming back to it! :-)