Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#76 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 5:20 PM
Walking + social interactions, i.e. Walking and talking.

Also the ability to hold other Sims' hands or put an arm over their shoulder while walking.
Advertisement
Instructor
#77 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 4:48 PM
Being able to check out your sim's horoscope online or in the paper. Finally the zodiacs would be given some meaning.
Top Secret Researcher
#78 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MistressTiffany
Being able to check out your sim's horoscope online or in the paper. Finally the zodiacs would be given some meaning.

I use the nearly useless Ziodiacs to create castes in the NRAAS Story progression mod.

I never had much use for the Gypsy cart and the predictions there... maybe I should try it, but I don't see how they can work out
Alchemist
#79 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
I never had much use for the Gypsy cart and the predictions there... maybe I should try it, but I don't see how they can work out

IIRC the prediction sessions leave your digital wallet much lighter, and your sim with a few small extra moodlets.

I think I've brought this up before, but I'd LOVE for mayors and above to be able to modify buildings around town without going into Edit Town first - that is, you modify the buildings as a sim, not as a player. For example, if the mayor was good friends with a sim in the Education career, they could upgrade the schoolgrounds (build a small playground or place with skill objects on the lot). They could also get random opportunities to improve community lots "because the community feels the need for better things" or something - and the money would come from a weekly quota you'd receive specifically for that, along with campaign party donations!

It would also be nice if sims could sell their handcrafted objects (paintings, sculptures, food) on the street or community lots, similar to how they play for tips. Or even have yard sales occasionally, if you feel like getting rid of junk.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Scholar
#80 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 6:33 PM
ATS3 has some objects that would work for yard sales and she also has some carts and tables for selling things at parks.
http://aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_outdoor_04.shtml
http://aroundthesims3.com/objects/r...wntown_11.shtml
Top Secret Researcher
#81 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 8:40 PM
I hate to see my sim riding a bike and being clipped through by cars. I hate my Sim riding a bike and clip through a car... Really? So, I would be in for traffic jams and overtaking. So, maybe an own lane for bikes? Or cyclists can use the sidewalk?

Also, please do curves if you change direction. No 90-Degree angle at once.

I would love to see that Sims on a bike could use the sideway. So even if you had a roadless world, your Sim could use a bike (if sidewalks were used).

Affection like in Sims 2, meaning that the relation is not always mutual. So that Sim A could like Sim B very much, but Sim B doesn't like Sim A at all.

Making the music instruments compatible. Finally having a band with a violin player and/or a singer!
Theorist
#82 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 4:54 PM
I'd like a mod where younger sims could ask elders 'ask about good ol' days' and a text box would come up with something. That would be pretty cool for me.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Forum Resident
#83 Old 1st Apr 2016 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
I'd like a mod where younger sims could ask elders 'ask about good ol' days' and a text box would come up with something. That would be pretty cool for me.

It would be nice for sims to be able to ask another sim to be tutored in a skill. Just walk up to any sim and ask, "Can you teach me about..."
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 1st Apr 2016 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
It would be nice for sims to be able to ask another sim to be tutored in a skill. Just walk up to any sim and ask, "Can you teach me about..."

Thing is, I know that this is theoretically possible. In TS2 an older Sim with a high skill level could teach teen or child Sims that skill.
Field Researcher
#85 Old 1st Apr 2016 at 10:04 PM
Jobs outside rabbitholes would be nice, like doctors in sims 4. I really do not like the rabbitholes. And going in to labor more realistic.

Happy-Go-Lucky
Forum Resident
#86 Old 1st Apr 2016 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IndigoMontoya
Thing is, I know that this is theoretically possible. In TS2 an older Sim with a high skill level could teach teen or child Sims that skill.

Sims 3 lets a sim you control, with a 10 in logic skill to tutor others in skills, but sims with lower skill levels can't just walk up to another sim and ask to be tutored in a skill.
Mad Poster
#87 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 12:27 AM Last edited by Rosebine : 2nd Apr 2016 at 12:43 AM.
I'd like a mod that adds the option on a sim, to ask..*Do you have children?*
And something that bothered me since TS2, adding the violon to band instrument. One of my favorite band ( NMA) have violon in almost all their songs..come on!
This would be a lot of work, and probably not quite possible. Though if I was playing, i would try composing tracks to go along each sim songs..(I am a dreamer)

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Manna2710
Jobs outside rabbitholes would be nice, like doctors in sims 4.

There's a mod like that already, so if you want to get rid of rabbithole careers, install Zerbu's Ultimate Careers Mod .
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IndigoMontoya
There's a mod like that already, so if you want to get rid of rabbithole careers, install Zerbu's Ultimate Careers Mod .

Not really possible to totally get rid of the Rabbithole Careers, cause the game needs references to such careers in-game for it to be available.

Either bury the RH buildings on the outskirts of the town in basements or use RH replacements rugs in combination with Zerbu's UC mod.
Inventor
#90 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 3:10 AM
Just chiming in to say that Zerbu's mod is really incredible. It took me a little bit of time to get the hang of it, but after that I use it more and more. I have about a dozen workplaces set up to use it, mostly for custom careers.

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#91 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MOOKIEBLAYLOCK
Just chiming in to say that Zerbu's mod is really incredible. It took me a little bit of time to get the hang of it, but after that I use it more and more. I have about a dozen workplaces set up to use it, mostly for custom careers.

Is that the mod for the doors thing?? The one that let's you set normal buildings as rabbit holes for careers??

Manufactured Memoirs - a Sci-Fi sims tale
Mad Poster
#92 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 3:17 AM
Growing flowers- there was something rewarding about the way flowers in the Sims 1 and 2 opened up if you took care of them- they should have extended this to the Sims 3 but made gardening easier- i.e. watering/spraying/fertilizing multiple plants at once without the sprinkler + slower weeds growth + an option to purchase already-blooming plants for an added premium. Same goes for hedges needing to be trimmed.

Gardening is about delayed gratification- right now- all the plants might as well be plastic!
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 19th Apr 2016 at 9:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
I'd like a mod that adds the option on a sim, to ask..*Do you have children?*

Oh, this, this, this. It bothers me to no end that there's no way you can learn about other sim's families without either making them a part of your own family or ”cheating” by using a mod to inspect their family tree. Even asking about their significant other can be problematic in an unmodded game, as it is originally a romantic interaction.

If I had it my way asking about children and spouses should almost always be an option if you're at least neutral or better with the sim, and siblings when you're talking with children and teens. And the better you get to know a sim, there should be a chance that you can randomly learn about other relatives too – like that mother-in-law who is a prominent politician or music artist, or that cousin that you realize is actually one of your current workmates.
Test Subject
#94 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 2:22 PM
i like to have mod for child Vampire to do an child be an child Vampire mod
Forum Resident
#95 Old 26th Apr 2016 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jesusismyairbag
It's impossible to implement, but a driving mod... i'll try to explain further. What I mean is: opening doors, pulling onto the drive... you know... the little things.

I've always wondered about that. Wouldn't it just be a matter of cloning the fixer upper car (or whatever it's called after it's fixed up) from Roaring Heights and extracting it from the game as a separate buyable object? It'd only be one type of car but maybe you could even make modifications to it still keeping the animations to make it look like different models of cars.
Test Subject
#96 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 8:15 AM
I'd love it if sims could hurt themselves, not in a sadist way but a normal way such as if a sim was cooking and accidentally sliced their finger and they had to go to the hospital or toddlers & children falling over and hurting their knee or falling off playground equipment etc I just think that would be a neat idea.
Mad Poster
#97 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 1:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by olomaya
I've always wondered about that. Wouldn't it just be a matter of cloning the fixer upper car (or whatever it's called after it's fixed up) from Roaring Heights and extracting it from the game as a separate buyable object? It'd only be one type of car but maybe you could even make modifications to it still keeping the animations to make it look like different models of cars.

I definitely could see it happening- thought it's really a matter more of tediousness.
Scholar
#98 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 2:38 AM
For my immediate purposes (and I know its probably not going to happen) I could wish that those Soccer goals could be used for something more than just 'penalty' shots. It would be nice if sims could actually play a match, five-a-side perhaps. Dream on Ellie, dream on!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Mad Poster
#99 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 3:55 AM
I've been wishing the same thing about the basketball hoop.

The Receptacle still lives!
Theorist
#100 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 5:26 PM
I want to see more animal mods.
Massive respect to the makers of the cow mod, I watch these cows grazing in fields and forget they are actually horses. Piglets (actually dogs) were well done too. We've got foxes in our games also.
Now, what else can we have? I wish there was a way to mod the deer into buffalo or perhaps wilderbeast. What's the largest size dog you can have in Ts3? Can you make it resemble a Lion with CC?
I wish someone would port the Sims Castaway monkey into Ts3 too.
I want more animals, in case it wasn't obvious.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Page 4 of 13