Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 3:49 PM
Default Annexing Territories?
OK, I'm playing the "Imperial Domination" Ambition, you're supposed to get gold level with 6 new annexed territories, and platinum level with all annexed territories... but there are only 6 territories to be annexed... WTF? Do new territories somewhere outside the map get unlocked at some point?

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 3:55 PM
You can buy two maps in the village, to Gastrobury and Effenmot. When you buy the maps, have the Sim visit those lands from the docks, and then those areas appear on the kingdom map.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 4:02 PM
Thanks!

Can I buy them at any time? I'm playing a quest with my monarch so it seems fitting that he should buy them.

Alchemist
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 4:09 PM
Yes, anytime, with any hero Sim. Just make sure you have the Sim who bought the map sail to the location. I made the mistake of having my knight buy a map and then I finished up her quest before I had her sail there, and when I started the next quest with my monarch, I had to buy the map over again.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 4:10 PM
Great! Off to buy the maps then!

Mad Poster
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 11:16 PM
I tried that and it told me that these territories had already been annexed but they're not on the map in the castle.
Eminence Grise
#7 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 12:30 AM
You sure? Did you check the map in Kingdom Mode?

They turn up as islands in the top right area of the map... Gastrobury's larger and to the west, Effenmont's smaller and just east of Gastrobury. You have to have sailed there to make em selectable.