Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2015 at 1:58 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Apartment Life
Default Wtf is this? Help. CC issues.
What is this.. https://plus.google.com/u/0/1175919...905856574295135
Yes, i took this from my computer. Idk whats with her frowning face either. Whats going on in my game.... Can anyone help??
Heres more pictures
https://plus.google.com/u/0/1175919...905856574295135
https://plus.google.com/u/0/1175919...905856574295135
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Jun 2015 at 2:02 AM
This is not something appropriate for me to see at 4am.. but I'll (try to) help. That cc is messed up! Does it look like that in CAS too?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2015 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bobyoud2001
This is not something appropriate for me to see at 4am.. but I'll (try to) help. That cc is messed up! Does it look like that in CAS too?
Hahaha. Yeah. It does. The thing is, I've downloaded these before on a different computer and they all worked. So maybe its my computer? Or .cache files... I have no idea
Scholar
#4 Old 26th Jun 2015 at 2:07 AM Last edited by d_dgjdhh : 26th Jun 2015 at 2:53 AM.
Looks like custom content issues from those particular creators. If your custom content hair looks like that for many other creators, then it's a graphics card issue. Do hairs look like that with other hairs from other creators?

Then definitely a graphics card issue. You may have a graphics card either not supported by the game, or too weak to render the content properly. You still haven't finished responding to the question about your computer specs in your thread here. Continue with this issue in that thread, perhaps display the pictures you posted here over there instead. Perhaps rename it so that the thread is more specific.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Jun 2015 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by d_dgjdhh
Looks like custom content issues from those particular creators. If your custom content hair looks like that for many other creators, then it's a graphics card issue. Do hairs look like that with other hairs from other creators?

Then definitely a graphics card issue. You may have a graphics card either not supported by the game, or too weak to render the content properly. You still haven't finished responding to the question about your computer specs in your thread here. Continue with this issue in that thread, perhaps display the pictures you posted here over there instead. Perhaps rename it so that the thread is more specific.

Yeah, are graphic cards expensive?
Scholar
#6 Old 26th Jun 2015 at 2:23 AM
It depends on your location, budget, and purpose.

- If you live in an area where access to electronics is difficult, you'll be paying a higher price.
- If you don't make much income to save up and spend, you'll become stingier on price.
- If you want the fastest processing possible, you'll be paying top dollar.

In other words, "expensive" is relative to how much you want to spend, and how quickly you'd want to obtain it.

It will also depend on the currency you use, or else we can give out dollar figures without any meaning.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!