Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2015 at 2:58 AM Last edited by Jojoa777 : 26th Jun 2015 at 3:50 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Could Anyone Help Me With My Home Business Issue?
I'm not sure if this is something common or unique to my game, but when my sims own a home business it seems that when the business is closed no visitors will stay on the lot. They'll all leave immediately. I would really like to be able to play my sims with home businesses and let them have visitors over.

I thought it might just be one lot, my commune, which is a home business because they sell their pottery, sewing projects, and flower arrangements. Then I noticed it as well with my sim who has a home business selling arts and crafts.

Is this because of some mod I have conflicting with another, or is there a mod that exists to fix this behavior?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 7:17 PM
Customers leave when businesses close. Your owner can invite them over after hours,though. At a business, after hours, a good social gathering is positive to the business.