Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 10:27 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage
Default How to use guns?
So, I downloaded heaps of gun/other weapon mods today but i have no clue how to use them and can't find out how anywhere...instructions would be really appreciated aha
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 10:30 PM
Generally you click on them and tell your sim to use them.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#3 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 12:47 AM
Try to find the download page to see if the creator has any specific way to use the weapons. Some may have opitional step processes (to increase/decrease strength of weapon)

But Just go with the Jo, clicking the weapon usually works.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Christain
Try to find the download page to see if the creator has any specific way to use the weapons. Some may have opitional step processes (to increase/decrease strength of weapon)

But Just go with the Jo, clicking the weapon usually works.

but where do I find the weapon to click on?
Alchemist
#5 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 10:46 PM
where in game to find it? might check Buy Mode or Build Mode.
though the download page might tell exactly where.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 11:56 PM
Somewhere in buy mode, under miscellaneous or hobbies perhaps? Read over the details on the downloads and they might say where it is and how to use it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#7 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 3:23 PM
My weapons are under Electronics/Miscellaneous and Miscellaneous/Miscellaneous. Maybe yours are there too?