Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 10:03 PM
Default Raised By Wolves Legacy!
Supernatural, seasons and overstuffed household mod is recommended but pets is strictly required!

A little girl, when she was just a toddler, went camping with her parents to celebrate her 3rd birthday. In fact, it was their first night together as a family together, but they had no idea that it would be their last. Her father simply went out to find kindling for the fire, and took his daughter with him. But she ran off at the sight of a deer, she was fascinated, entranced. She had never seen a deer before. He ran after her, desperate. He shouted and called her name, but there was no reply. He thought he saw her, in her dull brown top, he certainly saw something rushing after the deer. Yet it was too sleek, too fast. But he had to check. He rushed over, shouting, but as soon as he got close, he noticed it wasn't his daughter at all, it was a mountain lion. He felt like slapping himself for being so stupid, so blind. But now he had to confront this creature without being killed. His instincts screamed at him to climb a tree, so he did. But the cougar climbed up faster than any squirrel, and knocked him out with a single push. He couldn't move, he broke his arm from the fall. The cougar sank it's razor claws in to his back, and he lastly heard it's sheer battle cry which seemed to fill the world...His daughter saw this, she came running over, crying. But now she was next, just by looking at the animal's eyes she knew it. Her cries were answered, but not by what she expected to be...A pack of wolves, 5 of them. The mountain lion was outnumbered, so it left. And now, the girl was alone with her saviours.

Create-a-sim

In create a sim, you need to create a toddler. Can be any gender really, but a girl will make things easier. She must have the dog person trait or loves animals and loves the outdoors. If you have supernatural, you can make her a werewolf, but it's preferred that she is human.

Now, for the wolves, it is not as simple. You must have at least 3. 2 of them are the "alphas" and they must be mates. They have to be the strongest, so make them look very muscular. One of the wolves has to be the "omega" of the pack. This will be the weakest wolf in the pack, so make them very thin and frail looking.

The seasons

If you have the Seasons expansion, there is another set of rules to follow. The wolves are only allowed to mate in Winter so that their pups are due by Spring. Their pups cannot be proper "adults" until the next litter are one year old. To prove themselves, they have to help take care of the next litter till then, just like in real life!

The dice of death! (Or life, maybe)

Everyday you must roll the dice of death! Well, twice, anyway. You roll it twice and add the two results together, no cheating!

2 = One of the wolves has died from sickness!
3 = One of the alphas was injured while hunting: they cannot socialize or leave the "den" for three days.
4 = The human has become ill: they cannot socialize or leave the "den" for three days.
5 = There is a shortage of deer because of poachers: no rolling the dice tomorrow.
6 = Nothing happens, roll again.
7 = The pack caught a few small animals: everyone can drink water for 20 sim minutes, and you can fill up the human's hunger bar a bit.
8 = The pack caught a small deer: everyone can drink water for 40 sim minutes, and you can fill up the human's hunger bar up a fair amount.
9 = The pack caught a large elk: everyone can drink water for an hour, and you can fill up half of the human's hunger bar.
10 = The pack caught a very large caribou: everyone can drink until they are full, and you can fill up the human's hunger bar completely.
11 = The pack found several dead deer: everyone can drink water until they are full whenever they want till the day is over, and you can fill up the human's hunger bar whenever you want.
12 = The pack found many dead deer: everyone can drink as much water as they like for 3 days, and you can fill up the human's hunger bar whenever you want.

The Rules

If the wolves have any pups, they may not be unattended for more than an hour, otherwise they are considered dead.

NO ONE can leave the lot on their own.

No one can drink water without the dice of death saying so.

You may not control the wolves, except the alphas. (Unless if you need to check their needs or they are not drinking for some reason)

The child must have a good relationship with the alphas.

No school!

If the child is a werewolf, keep eating fish to a minimum.

The child may have relationships with "normal sims" but no marriages, and their friends may not go on to the home lot or they will find out!

If the founder does have children, it's up to you whether they lead the life of a wolf or sim!

Have fun! If not, I have no clue why you would even do this challenge!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 7:05 AM
I love this, I'm gonna do it. xD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pastel.oxo
I love this, I'm gonna do it. xD

Good luck!
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 5:15 PM
This is brilliant xDD im so doing this
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 9:20 PM
Umm... could i get a little help? im haveing trouble understanding. what do you mean with wolf's. do you mean dog's or werewolfs? i'de like to know because i would love to try this.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amber<3
Umm... could i get a little help? im haveing trouble understanding. what do you mean with wolf's. do you mean dog's or werewolfs? i'de like to know because i would love to try this.

I mean dogs, sweetie
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Caitlinslash02
This is brilliant xDD im so doing this

Have fun!