Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#51 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Phaenoh, multiple categories has been on my list of things to do for a very long time, but it's actually quite complex in terms of how you do it, and how it's displayed and handled in the download browser. So it's not something that is possible, but may or may not get done in the future.
Alrighty then!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 4:34 AM
Thanks, Delphy! You guys do a wonderful job keeping this site up and I'd be lost without it.
Test Subject
#53 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 4:54 AM
3 cheers for all the people involved with making mod the sims a reality for us all
this is by far the best site out there for sims!!!!
you guys do the best job!!!!!

thanks to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!
and please keep up the wonderful work!!!!!!!!!!

oh & bon voyage rocks in my book 1 of the best they have done yet.
Test Subject
#54 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 9:59 PM
ありがとう (Thank you!)
Test Subject
#55 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 11:23 AM
Thanks Delph your amazing, keep up the brilliant work.
Bon Voyage

Raveun2thejoyfantastic thats if your into the superfragilastsuperdova sensation.
Test Subject
#56 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 7:37 PM
Default I have bon voyage
I actually bought it yesterday, and i noticed it wasnt very custom content friendly...so i have to disable it in order to play it properly. i hope EA games comes out with a patch soon or maybe someone can tell me how to be able to play bon voyage with my custom content working?
Test Subject
#57 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 2:23 AM
I'm sorry to be the one to say this, but there does seem to be a wee bit of trouble with the new search feature. It seems to want to return to "this section and children" whenever I put in a search, now this wouldn't be a problem, but for some reason it messes up my search. I can usually get one page of lets just say 60's stuff and then it won't let me go on to the next page, it says there are 29 downloads, but I'm only seeing 15, there are 14 creators who are being left out of my potential wave of sudden downloading.

Once again, I'm sorry to be the one to complain, but if I didn't the problem might not be known, and therefore remain a hinderance to the operation of this site and the sharing of creations that so many people worked so hard on.

Mr. Simpson, we don't play god here.

What? you do nothing but. Just ask your Octoparrot.
Test Subject
#58 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 6:52 AM
Thank you
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#59 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 8:30 AM
wrightguy, tell me the *exact* search phrase you are using please.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#60 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 11:49 AM Last edited by Wrightguy0 : 27th Sep 2007 at 11:55 AM.
I just type in "60's", I'm finding that some things work and some things don't, Like if I'm looking for a specific thing like "Victorian" it works, But when I'm looking for Decades, that's where the problem is.

I'm also finding it annoying when the selction button switches back to This Section and Children, and I move on to a new search topic. It gives me an error message *This is not a suitable download forum*

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#61 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 3:01 PM
That particular bug with the blank pages occurs only when you use special characters in the search terms (ie apostrophes)

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#62 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 8:03 PM
ok, I had a feeling that it wasn't as big a problem as I thought, thank you for clearing that up

Test Subject
#63 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 1:12 AM
I just got mine yesterday! I love it! Thanks for the update, Delphy!

-------TheGlamS2 -------
Test Subject
#64 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 10:24 AM
Default Bon Voyage Installation
I have noticed that the Bon Voyage Expansion Pack has to be downloaded in a seperate place then the rest of sims2 and its expansions. So ummmmmmmm where do I put it?
I tried once already and made a mistake of installing Bon Voyage in the same location and it didn't work. Plus I lost all my downloads too. So now I am starting from scratch again.
Could you please give me an idea where to install bon voyage, and will it interact with my other sims2 expansion packs?

Thanks

Pamela
[email protected]
Test Subject
#65 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 1:23 PM
Thank Delph!
Test Subject
#66 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 1:11 PM
Cool nice improvment.Luckly i have all the 6 EP'S AND 4 SP'S(I DONT HAVE HOLIDAY STUFF...)Thanks any way dude.
Test Subject
#67 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 8:20 PM
HI!

sorry but can anyone helo me with finding where i can get a tanning bed in this site??

or make on for me??
Test Subject
#68 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 4:00 AM
thank you uuber much!

Red like blood White like bone Red like solitude
White like silence Red like the senses of the beast
White like the heart of a god Red like molten hatred
White like chilling cries of pain Red like shadows that feed on the night Like a sigh peircing the moon.
It shines white, and scatters red.
Test Subject
#69 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 4:20 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#70 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 4:27 PM
Thanks.
Page 3 of 3