Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 9:28 PM Last edited by varpunen : 3rd Jan 2018 at 9:25 PM.
Default How to remove eyes from a lantern? (Solved)
Hi, guys. Does anyone remember the Plantern (lantern) from the Origin's Supernatural gift set? Well, I adore that plantern but those red eyes... I just can't stand them. I finally decided to do something to fix the problem and remove them but I ran into a a plantern size wall. There doesn't seem to be a texture for those eyes, every other part yes. Here's pics about what I mean...

The red part in the texture file isn't for the eyes, it's for the knob on top (I removed it and it turned grey in the pic above).

So, how can I remove the eyes and why isn't there a texture for them?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 9:59 PM
The eyes are an animated effect. Their textures are in the ANIM resource (0x63A33EA7-0x00000000-0x2723699A4DD36C9C). They can be changed with the Animated Texture Editor wrapper in S3PE.

Own Grandma's Canning Station? Check out the Canning Station Overhaul.
Like doing laundry? Check out the Infinite Laundry Buffs Fix.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 10:41 AM
Oh, so that's why. Okay, I'll have to go and find a tutorial since I've never done anything with animations before. Thank you.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Butterbot
The eyes are an animated effect. Their textures are in the ANIM resource (0x63A33EA7-0x00000000-0x2723699A4DD36C9C). They can be changed with the Animated Texture Editor wrapper in S3PE.

I've been busy but I finally got to fix the plantern. I got the editor and it worked. Thank you for the help.