Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 10:34 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business
Default Hi..what to install next???
hi..would someone tell me please what to install next..i have the based game sims2, the University,Nightlife,family Fun stuff and Open for Business installed in my computer....now i want to know what next expansion pack should i installed. and also can i install "apartment life" even if i dont have the "De luxe"??? thank you i will appreciate your help..
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 11:34 AM
If you're asking for recommendations, look here: http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=40197

You should make sure your computer is up to the task though - many people are reporting lag and slowness with Apartment Life more than other later expansions. I have a nice gaming computer and it's kinda laggy for me. A lower-powered computer would have an even tougher time handling it.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.