Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 5:21 AM Last edited by fawnkit : 22nd Feb 2014 at 12:27 AM.
Default Making objects work in conjunction with each other?
i was really missing Smonaff's period hack for sims 2 since it added a lot of realism, so i just started working on one for sims 3 . i'm working on a lot of stuff for it right now but this is the main spot i'm a little confused with:

i want to make it so if a sim clicks on the toilet, they have the option to "apply tampon", but they can only get that interaction if they have a tampon box object (that i'm working on right now) in their inventory. it would work just like the bubble bath object you can get from the grocery store; the interaction "take relaxing bubble bath" is only available to sims with the bubble bath object in their inventory.

P.S. im totally new to sims modding and even though i read a lot of tutorials, this is still my first mod ever so sorry if this is a dumb question :p

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: also it would be cool if the interaction was only available to sims who are on their period, since it would be kind of weird to have it available to everyone all the time, especially if i figure out how to make it autonomous