Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 9:55 PM
Default Unusual Outfits of Employees
When I first played Open for Business I had a Bizarre idea, once I had an employee outfit set to under ware and working at a cash register and she was paid good money. But realism kicked in and she one day just walked out of the shop on green mood and started talking to herself and was no longer an employee. Some may disagree on this but has anyone ever set uniforms to underwear or Bikini or even speedos for employees to ware to work it is possible for all of us to do it. if nobody knows already. I think you click on the employee and chose business uniform and You can literally do the following.

being nice to people has it's benefits and being mean or nasty has no benefit and your only hurting yourself in the long run.
if anyone want to make an angel like mine here is the wings link (blue eyes not included) sorry
http://modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=wings&f=38
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 10:16 PM
It would have been for other reasons she walked out as sims couldn't care less about walking around in public in their underwear. For the amount I use OFB I hardly ever set a uniform and when I have it's been something pretty boring like an apron. It used to be the thing back in 07 for legacy players to use the gorilla outfit or other silly things. I used the suit of armor at a castle restaurant I had built.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 10:37 PM
I use of OFB a lot and sometimes set uniforms. If I have a playable sim set as a maid or gardener then I might set their outfit appropriately or an offsite Simlogical teacher employed through OFB might have different clothes at home to at work. The other time I'll set a uniform is when a sims outside work clothes are inappropriate for their job. I don't want a cashier wearing knickers and a t-shirt even if at home it seems fine or a farmer/fisher wearing high heels and a dress.
Scholar
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims 1
but has anyone ever set uniforms to underwear or Bikini or even speedos for employees to ware to work.

I did so once, but the business was a public swimming pool, so it was expected outfit and nothing strange.
The "worst" I ever did to my employees were probably the pink flamingo hawaian shirts. But I like such shirts in real life, too.