Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 6:32 AM
Default Noob Question about EA Store Items
Sorry if this was asked before i had to post here because i didn't know the exact words to put into google search

Recently i bought a few Community lots and Lucky Palms from the store and i noticed that when you install a building
(Regency Arcade - Grim's Ghastly Manor) for example, certain items install along like a chair a table or a window.

so is it safe to uninstall these items? are they used by the lot they came with and when uninstalled the lot will be
missing something?

same thing when i installed Lucky Palms a lot of items will show up in the launcher like shrubs, trees and misc objects,
is it okay to get rid of these items? i hope the question made sense.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 7:18 AM Last edited by miarell : 22nd Oct 2014 at 11:39 AM.
They came with the neighborhood and lot. If you delete them the items get replaced with base game items and the lot won't look the same as it does in the ad.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 7:34 AM
I always uninstall the items I don't want and replace them with things I'd rather look at. Some items can not be removed though but after the uninstall attempt the Launcher will just give you a message it could not be installed as the item has "dependencies" ... and generally those are the one's I want out the most.
'
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 12:29 PM
Ok then I'll try and find out what set the item came with before uninstalling in the future, its just that the item list
in the launcher is long and I'm trying to weed out the items i don't like, if only there was a decent category filter
it would be much easier thank you both miarell and barbarat