Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 1:07 AM
Default Treeag's Gem Cutter Mod
Hi, I just d/led this the other night, but it just will not show up in my game! Is there something that is required besides WA? I even tried removing my other mods to no avail. I still will not show up. I looked under everything and especially Entertainment/Hobbies. Treeag has not been around for a while and doesn't seem to answer questions in her mod thread. Does anybody know why this would happen (the mod not showing up)? For the record, I do not own SN which is why I wanted this mod.Thanks!
Advertisement
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#2 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 12:54 PM
Sonshine, treeag's mod is not an object. Please read the description of uploads carefully. Please also read the site rules. This is not the place for help requests regarding custom content. If you had posted in Game Help and if treeag were actually inactive, I would've let it slide, but it turns out both is not the case. treeag was active just three days ago, so there's that.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Locked thread | Locked by: Buzzler Reason: didn't read... anything, really