Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2019 at 1:55 PM
Default may house
tell me if I loved this house I did it to you if it is nice this house for sims 2 whether you can do it in sims 3 and sims 4
Screenshots
Advertisement
Helptato
#2 Old 13th Apr 2019 at 12:34 PM
First of all, I can't really make out much from the screenshot because it's very blurry. Try and use a screenshot program- Gadwin Printscreen is the one I use and have done for many years- it will make nice big clear pictures. Here's a great guide to screenshots that might help you. Try not to use the in game camera for upload pictures.

Is this a residential lot or a community one? The vending machine outside and the tables with umbrellas suggests it's a community lot, but the mailbox and bin suggests it's a house. What's inside the buildings? I'd like to see that too.

I like the outside patio with the two buildings as a community lot structure, but try not to have each building be a plain rectangle. Try adding some bays or different shapes to add interest, or perhaps a second floor with a nice balcony. Maybe, as the palm trees suggest something quite tropical, lighter colours on the buildings or a tiki hut sort of theme if you have Seasons.

It's a good start though, and certainly has potential.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 3:43 PM
How big is the image of Sims 2 to show it to you
Helptato
#4 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blagoi4o10

The minimum is 800x600 and max is 2560x1440 so as long as it's nice and clear and big enough to see, anything between those is fine.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]