Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th May 2011 at 4:18 PM
Default Hidden Traits- mean drunk?
So I was gonna edit my blacksmiths daughter. Make her an adult and make her over. I've done this with several hero's kids, and always when I click on the Basics tab (which ages them up) I get a message telling me that a trait was removed. Usually religion or just a trait or flaw. But today I got this:

Mean Drunk?! Wow...anyone know what that's all about?

paysites suck.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th May 2011 at 4:48 PM
I think it's just missing a comma, I have the dutch version and I can tell you the game has a lot of typo's and bad spelling.
would make a nice hidden trait though
Banned
#3 Old 19th May 2011 at 5:30 PM
It sounds a lot more like lifestyle, not just a trait
Instructor
#4 Old 19th May 2011 at 5:58 PM
I know the game keeps track of what kind of drunk the sims are. It's randomly determined, and you can only see it if they drink enough to get drunk(not just buzzed). I think the options are happy, angry and sad. Maybe that's what that hidden trait is about?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd May 2011 at 4:09 PM
Thanks, Tigger! I think you must be right; yesterday I discovered "sad drunk" on my own as well. Behold:

I guess that's all there is to it then.

paysites suck.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 22nd May 2011 at 6:17 PM
Wait, your blacksmith's daughter gets drunk?!

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd May 2011 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rcranger9
Wait, your blacksmith's daughter gets drunk?!

I guess so! So that's what my hero's kids get up to when I'm not controlling them...

I just wish I could select these hidden traits for my sims! And it begs the question: what other hidden traits are we not seeing?

paysites suck.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 22nd May 2011 at 11:30 PM
The Traits XML lists Drunk Happy, Drunk Sad, Drunk Angry, and Golem Bob as the Hidden traits. Otherwise the 4 religions, Agnostic, Peteran, Jacoban, and Nature Worshipper are listed as hidden traits.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd May 2011 at 11:43 PM
Golem Bob and Nature Worshiper? LOL. I'd love to see those traits roll...
Field Researcher
#10 Old 23rd May 2011 at 3:04 AM
What on earth does Golem Bob even mean? And how do you unlock the Nature Worshipper religion?

(Ancient) Sims 2 stories | Adventurous, Bookworm, Eco-Friendly, Genius, Over-Emotional
Scholar
#11 Old 23rd May 2011 at 11:08 PM
I'm gonna guess Golem Bob is used when you turn into a Golem for that one loyalty quest. As for Nature Worshipper, have you noticed that there are NPCs with a "Druid" title? Maybe it has something to do with that.

Is that a shillelagh in your pocket, or are you just sinning against God?
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th May 2011 at 1:23 AM
need resource.cfg file?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th May 2011 at 5:45 PM
I've actually seen the "mean drunk" trait in action. I was getting my Knight to get a drink just today (she's got the "drunkard" fatal flaw), when I started wondering what would happen if I just kept giving her drinks. She went from 'buzzed' to 'tipsy' to 'mean drunk'. The buff had absolutely no effect on her focus, but the description said something along the lines of, "Éowyn is drunk and in a bad mood; everybody better get out of her way!" That wasn't it exactly, but it was something like that. It only lasted like 30 min, though. I didn't give her another drink to see what happened, because I was trying desperately to get platinum, and didn't want to risk getting a negative buff.

Visit my site: La Vie En Sims!
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th May 2011 at 6:38 PM
XML files
I am wanting to check the the dutch names of these traits. But i dont know the location of this Xml file. Does anyone know?
Mad Poster
#15 Old 31st May 2011 at 12:51 AM
The Traits XML is in the SASFullbuild2.package file. I'm sure yours is written in English though; if you're wanting to check the Dutch in-game text as written into the game files, it will be in the Dutch language STBL resource. The STBL files are either in this Fullbuild2 or the Fullbuild0 or Fullbuild1.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/