Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2015 at 11:58 PM Last edited by simplayer1 : 6th May 2015 at 5:39 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night
Default installing from Origin Sims 3 Base game
Here is my Dilema

I purchased a new PC and Im trying to install the Sims 3 base game from a starter pack before I download the other 2. My question is I have the base game in Origin but it is not installed on my new PC . My question is when I start download its taking forever..this base game was downloaded from a CD not from Origin Store so why does it read and take forever vs from the CD?

ok guess you are all confused about this post so let me re phrase...

The installing for my sims 3 through Origin is downloading as a digital it was downloaded from a CD is there a faster way to get the Base game downloaded. Origin has my Base game Sims 3 in the game library and yes it is with the same code as the CD starter pack these are not digital.

thank you!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 12th May 2015 at 7:30 PM
Is it taking a few hours or all day? And if its downloading completely, what's the problem? It might be your internet speed.