Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd May 2015 at 1:42 AM
Default Sims 4 Legacy Sharing Sites?
Since I've got back into Sims, and more recently Sims 4, I'm wanting to read some legacies. I know they're are like, individual Wordpress/Tumblr/Whatever blogs for specific legacies, but with the Sims 3 I had found a community on livejournal called ts3legacies where users could post graphic links back to their personal blogs or sites. A community driven directory and update feed, basically. I was wondering if there's anything like that for the Sims 4? So far google has just given me the official legacy site and some individuals' sites.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd May 2015 at 3:49 PM
Anyone?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd May 2015 at 8:51 PM
You're not being ignored, even though it must seem that way. I, for one, don't play legacies. I know some folks around here do, but either they haven't come to the forums lately to see your inquiry or they don't know of any sharing sites.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd May 2015 at 11:33 PM
Yeah, I'm sorry I don't honestly know the answer to your question. Since most activity like that seems to happen on tumblr now, that would probably be the best place to look.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd May 2015 at 11:56 PM
I wonder if the legacychallenge at LJ would be OK for Sims 4 legacy posters? I don't know if the mods are active there...
Scholar
#6 Old 23rd May 2015 at 12:20 AM
actually the Sim Legacy Challenge on LJ is still active, as are some of the other Sims lj sites. There are about three or four Sims 4 legacies on http://legacychallenge.livejournal.com/.

Check out my simblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/tbssimblr

Click the link, you know you want to. ;)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd May 2015 at 12:23 AM
Thanks guys! I just thought maybe since I posted it so late at night I'd go ahead and bump it during the day
Mad Poster
#8 Old 23rd May 2015 at 12:34 AM
It's understandable, but it's actually against the site's posting rules.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th May 2015 at 1:28 AM
Oh, is it??? That's weird, I've seen other people bump threads in the forums... Sorry, it won't happen again!