Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2015 at 12:13 AM
Default 50% off The Sims 4 Base game or Deluxe Edition. (Origin Store Only)
I got ze email for friends and family so I thought I'd share it with y'all.

Get 50% off The Sims 4!
Origin Store Promo Code
2PNE-J6WA-CCV9-Z4LR-XYUB

It says : "The choice is yours! This offer is limited and expires on May 25, 2015, so choose recipients wisely and quickly."

MTS, I CHOOSE YOU! Use it in the origin store when checking out I reckon.

I survived September 2nd 2014 and all I got was this lousy thread - http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=532774
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd May 2015 at 1:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheRealLovecat

Get 50% off The Sims 4!
Origin Store Promo Code
2PNE-J6WA-CCV9-Z4LR-XYUB

It says : "The choice is yours! This offer is limited and expires on May 25, 2015, so choose recipients wisely and quickly."

Have mine too. I bought my copy for half price, still think I got ripped off though.

Below is your unique Origin™ Store promo code for 50% off* The Sims 4 or The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Edition that you can share with whoever you choose. Share this code with friends and family through email, Facebook, and Twitter. The choice is yours! This offer is limited and expires on May 25, 2015, so choose recipients wisely and quickly.

Get 50% off The Sims 4!
Origin Store Promo Code
2D8G-4CQK-5XGF-TMAW-VJQC

Continue playing with life and we hope your friends and family
enjoy the amazing The Sims 4 savings.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 23rd May 2015 at 1:42 AM
50% off sales in less than a year?
Oh my...

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
One Minute Ninja'd
#4 Old 23rd May 2015 at 2:16 AM
It was 50% off on Amazon by Black Friday last year, which was what less than 3 months from release?. And it was 50% off on Origin months ago for folks who played that free play weekend they offered. If you played it that weekend you could buy it at 50% off. Can't remember the exact month that was.

Oh, and GTW was discounted to $29.99 from $39.99 on Amazon for the week prerelease, too. Physical copy only, though. So sales are hardly new to this version. Don't remember seeing TS3 at a discount for maybe what, the first three years or so it was out? Different times, I guess.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 23rd May 2015 at 8:51 AM
Game's had a running sale from probably a couple of months just after launch, 2 weeks ago they offered me, 33% off and an additional 25% of on top of that as a bonus (origin). It's meet me target price of £25 or less, but I am still waiting for some good reviews to come in.

Sims 2 prices held up, right through Sims 3, and although Sims 3 had sales, it didn't seem this often to me.
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd May 2015 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheRealLovecat

Get 50% off The Sims 4!
Origin Store Promo Code
2PNE-J6WA-CCV9-Z4LR-XYUB

And now I just spent my money on some bullshit. Maybe I'll end up liking it?
The frustrated optimist in me thanks you for the code, though!