Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
#326 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 9:44 PM
I deleted each and every one of them.

I peeked into the houses to watch the families and see if any looked interesting first. I didn't like any enough to play.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#327 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 10:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cheshirekat
I deleted each and every one of them.

I peeked into the houses to watch the families and see if any looked interesting first. I didn't like any enough to play.

I keep them even if I don't play them because it's more family friends for my Sims, which means promotions.
Forum Resident
#328 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 11:16 AM
Well, I just reset Pleasantview and decided to play my own way. That means I broke up all love affairs between non-married sims (adult and teens) and I'm going to pair them with townies or npc's only. This is my cc-Pleasantview. My maxis-hood goes almost according to storyline and playables will marry only other playables. Right now I tolerate quite well maxis-sims, so I let them live and give them a completely make-overs, also randomize their aspirations (atleast in the cc-version).
Test Subject
#329 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
"Zepp" I have played the oldies in the past ( right now they are still in the family bin ) But when I did play them I move them in with the Pleasant, I found out with the grandparents being in the household it cool Daniel down from playing around too much it made him and Mary Sue get closer. Plus those twins stop acting up and started going to school and getting good grades, The grandparent also stop them from fighting all the time.

Now the grandmom she was good with painting art and started selling her painting for BIG BUCK $$$ and the granddad got into writing novel He had two BIG BOOK sells $$$. When I was playing I did a makeover on the house to add more rooms, before I move them in so it would be lots of space for all of them I add an extra bathroom and bedroom to the house it work out fine , doing that time I played them. Maybe I will do it again not sure.

That is an idea, but that will just make them a sugar-sweet family, which is not what I want.
Mad Poster
#330 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 4:14 PM
Personally I like sugar-sweet families.

As far as my Pleasants, I aged Daniel and Mary-Sue and made them die of old age, leaving the twins alone.

Now Angela and Lilith each qualify for a 1500-Simoleon orphans' scholarship or something along that line. I also made Lilith get her act together, so she and Angela both have scholarships for good grades.

Lilith flirted with Dustin, though, and Angela broke up with him at the party she threw. In revenge, Angela flirted with Dirk. Lilith showed Dirk the door, and when Daniel came home he gave Dustin the boot.

Now I'm working on getting Dustin and Angela back together. So much drama in that household...both Daniel and Mary-Sue annoyed me, big-time.

Needless to say, Lilith's party bombed....
Test Subject
#331 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 6:22 PM
I started playing the Pleasants - I use Insim (actually the blender),Inteen and ACS in my game -

Lilith ran away from home almost immedietly. Angela and Dustin got pregnant and engaged, and ended up with a set of twin boys.

Mary-Sue and Daniel also got pregnant with a "late-age" baby girl (I love the random baby chance makes things more realistic) they conceived apparently without my knowledge cause of ACS lol...

Angela went off to college and invited Lilith to join her. I made them a dorm house and had Dustin and Dirk move in too.

All 4 kids did really well in school, and spent a lot of time making out and woohooing (lol, again, ACS). Dustin and Lilith had a brief affair that I killed cause it didn't fit the story I had going for them. Angela had another set of twins at school (girls this time) and Lilith had a baby boy too.

Using the Insim Blender I aged the babies up to kids tho cause I didnt want to have to build a nursery, so all 3 kids ended up being college ready before their parents even graduated (lol).

I had the original 4 graduate and move back to pleasantview along with the new baby girl Angela had (that girl is a fertile machine).

So that's where I'm at now, I plan on playing Angela and Dustin out with their 3 kids (the twin baby boys and the new baby girl) and then going back to get the other kids through college. Pleasants may end up being my legacy family...I think Angela and Dustin are so cute together
Field Researcher
#332 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 3:34 AM
I haven't played them very much.... Oh yes, this is a MEGA-hood Pleasantview (What? You asked to hear what we did with our Pleasantview people, well here it is!)

Broke: first, Instead of the huge amount of cash they had, I cheated and gave them 2,000. Dustin lost his job, then joined the Mafia. Brandi had her baby, which weirdly yet happily, I ended up getting that strange glitch were her baby was a girl. I think I named her Athena or some thing like that. Beau (I used to think this kids name was pronounced. BEE-U, Like Pew!) grew up in to a kid. Dustin had his first kiss with Angela. I wanted Brandi to have another baby, so the very VERY strange Sim-god I am, I used Inteen, and now Brandi has a new baby, whose father just happens to be Dustin. (Mommy missed Skip to much? XD). I haven't done very much besides that.

Dreamer: First, before even opening up the house, I moved in Bianca Monty! I didn't have any where else to put her. Well, after some make over's, And this is REALLY strange because usually I HATE playing the Dreamer household, I had loads of fun! I loved how Bianca and Darren were friendly, but not to much, and Dirk was actually pretty funny with how he complained when he raked up the leaves. Well, After painting a pretty picture of Bianca, Darren and her fell in love with each other, and instead of my usual (("Oh I love you Penny! Marry me now!" "Oh Fred I will! I Do!" Basically getting them married right then and there)) I just had them be friendly, but never around Dirk, just in case. And so ARC (Did I get it right?) also helped me in this, and I saw just how cute of a couple they were! Dirk tried to get in to a privet school, OVER AND OVER, and the jerk of a head master (More like Jerk-master) didn't let him in, HE TRIED FIVE FREAKING TIMES. And so, Bianca and Darren soon got engaged, and on the day Dirk was heading off to collage, they told him. (Hey honey! I'm getting married! Have a nice time in collage!). Well, after that some time, I got Bianca and Darren married, and then they were off on there honey-moon/vacation! I haven't played very much besides that now Bianca, who got pregnant the night right before the plane came, has had her first baby pop. (I didn't want any babies! Stupid ARC! Arg! *kicks it* *Goes to retrieve it*)

I haven't played any other households except the slut sisters, they got makeovers and went to a night club (Dina drank so much she and some baker dude from Blue Water got busy in the photo booth, five times) and Nina, who I found out I like much more then the other, got a cute make over. Dina Also got pregnant with one of her lovers, I forgot who it is. Thanks for listening!

What the Golden Army really was: Ginormous alarm clocks who wanted to kill you!
Scholar
#333 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 3:54 AM
*ACR

But I never thought of moving Bianca Monty in with Darren Dreamer! That is something I will have to try one day! :]
Field Researcher
#334 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 5:01 PM
ACR? Woops! Its fun for me, but then I'm the one who had a vampire city (Or well, they all got turned...... *Cue evil laughter)

Test Subject
#335 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 1:38 AM
I recently re-set Pleasantview and have been coming up with all these soap opera-esque storylines that may or may not be very cliche. You have been warned. XD

Mortimer and Dina were engaged but Dina became pregnant and Morty broke it off. He fell in love with Kaylynn the maid (whom he met at a party held at Cass and Don's house) and so far the two are enjoying a happy, quiet life at the mansion.

Cassandra and Don are married and living a less-than-perfect life a few blocks away from her father. Don is no longer seeing Kaylynn (as she's moved on to his father-in-law, Mortimer) but he's continuing to see Nina - and with the recent turn of events, Dina as well. Cass hates him but because she found out she's pregnant, she's trying her hardest to make it work. She still loves Darren though, and most of her wants and fears involve him. I'm pretty sure they'll end up together someday, even if it is kind of a Brady Bunch deal...

Darren thought a one-night stand with (a recently made-over) Tosha Go would help him get over Cass getting married, but the whole plan backfired when Tosha discovered she was pregnant with his twins. Now he's engaged to her. Dirk made it into private school and Lilith broke up with him because he's acting stuck up. Dirk is dating fellow private school student Jade Royce, but he still thinks about Lilith all the time.

I think Daniel and Mary-Sue very much deserve each other. She knows he's cheating but she won't leave him (or make him leave) because that's what he wants, and she definitely doesn't want him to get what he wants. He needs to be just as miserable as she is. Yes, I'm an evil sim-God. D: Lilith broke up with Dirk and has suddenly found herself swarmed with unwanted affection from a newly teenaged Alexander Goth (who, btw, has the habit of walking around naked because his private school uniform is missing its mesh ), and Dustin is on the verge of breaking up with Angela because she's turned into "naggitha," a Mary-Sue clone. Plus, instead of getting any action or even playing video games when he comes over, he just gets to watch Lilith and Angela lay the smackdown on each other. So yeah, he's pretty much done with her. Can't say I disagree.

As for the Caliente twins, Nina is just chilling... carrying on her affair with Don and with her hunky male maid, as well as clubbing with newfound friend Jan Tellerman (hate this girl but she just won't stop coming around!). At least she uses birth control, unlike Dina, who got pregnant with Mortimer's baby before the jerk broke off their engagement in favor of Kaylynn (I think that man's gone a little crazy in his old age). She recently started seeing a CAS sim named Chase Lowell -- he's a hot midwife that works at Pleasantview Women's Health, my self-sim's OBGYN practice. Not too sure what will happen with that.

That's about it for now.
Field Researcher
#336 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 7:46 PM
Awesome! ((Very unwanted affection. Dustin, get your cloths on! XD))

Instructor
#337 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 9:03 PM
Well, I've recently restarted, because I realized that I had previously deleted the Travellers and other sims, so I decided to start over with a semi-cleaned up Pview, one that will last me a while. So far, Don left Cassandra at the altar again. Mortimer refused Dina's proposal on the basis that his wife may still be alive somewhere. The Calientes have started up a flowershop. Guess who their #1 customer is? J.M. Pescado. Apparently, he can't get enough of Daisy Bouquets. In the Pleasants, Daniel was caught, but Mary-Sue refuses to leave him because she's clingy, and foolishly believed him when he promised never to cheat again. That's it so far.
Scholar
#338 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 10:50 PM
Astrognash:

That makes me laugh. J.M. has a self-sim somewhere in Pleasantview?

Somehow I have a hard time picturing him in a florist shop picking out daisy bouquets.
Field Researcher
#339 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 1:54 AM
Well I started off with the Broke family.

Oldest son has grown up now and is in college. Second son is in college as well. The third son she had is now a teen, or going to college, and mother is now an elder living alone at home.

Third son is gay apparently. The other two....Iunno.

That's about it.
Forum Resident
#340 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ForeverCamp
Astrognash:

That makes me laugh. J.M. has a self-sim somewhere in Pleasantview?

Somehow I have a hard time picturing him in a florist shop picking out daisy bouquets.

Same here But guess what... http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...1.html#msg48191

I can't wait to see what he'll do in my hoods... Thanks JM!

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Test Subject
#341 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 9:35 PM
Default The Broke and Pleaseant families.
I have only really played the Broke family but used the Pleasents because of Angela. Anyway here is what happened to them:

THE BROKES:
Brandi did not ever get a n ew job after giving birth to her third son. She later got married to Darren Dreamer after being matched up by a blind date. They have due to some well lots of elixar of live had I think 14 kids together and adopted two. Dustin grew up well and married Angela. they have 6 kids together now and she maybe pregnant again.
This is a really short version.
Test Subject
#342 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 12:02 AM Last edited by piratemiya : 12th Apr 2010 at 12:13 AM.
I've been trying to spend equal time with each family, playing them for 3 sim days before moving on to the next. It's getting a little tedious with children growing up and creating their own families but fun as well. So here's an updated version of what I've done with my Pleasantview characters. It's kinda long so I'll probably break it up into a post or two.

Goth:
- Mortimer was briefly engaged to Dina Caliente, but broke it off when she revealed to him that one of their romps had resulted in pregnancy. He met Kaylynn Langerak, lived comfortably for a while with her at the mansion, then suffered a 'heart attack' and died. Knowing that Morty's children disliked her, Kaylynn (secretly pregnant with his child) moved out shortly after.
- Cassandra married Don Lothario despite her feelings for Darren, and her father's reservations about Don's character. Cassandra became pregnant - her ultimate desire - and gave birth to daughter Mia, after which the couple enjoyed a few sim-months of happiness. Cassandra threw herself into her work at the lab, playing supermom, etc. Meanwhile Don had grown discontent with his job at the hospital and with Cassandra's lack of attention, so he coped the only way he knew how... cheating. Cassandra came around long enough to get pregnant again, and by the time daughter Alexandra was born Don's affair with Nina was going full force and so unhappy was he at home, that he didn't care whether or not he was caught. And he did get caught. Cassandra sent him packing, and then moved she and the girls back to Goth Manor shortly before her father's death. Darren has since moved in with two of his children as well, and all are enjoying the full house.
- Alexander was able to spend quality time with his nieces (he's actually a very caring uncle) before moving to the college bin, where he awaits.

Dreamer:
- Darren met and married townie Tosha Go after Cassandra married Don, although he never stopped loving Cassandra. Tosha gave birth to boy-girl twins, Hunter and Hayden. One night, Tosha lost it because she was sick of Darren always calling Cassandra and she made him choose: Cassandra, or her. Darren hesitated for a split second, giving Tosha her answer. She promptly moved out. When Darren's home business failed and he was on the verge of losing everything, the newly-divorced Cassandra invited him and the twins to move in with her. Darren, Hunter and Hayden now live at Goth Manor with Cassandra, Mia and Alexandra. Cassandra is barely pregnant with Darren's child.
- Dirk got into private school and Lilith broke up with him. Dirk immediately started dating fellow private school student Jade Royce. He attended Sim State with Angela Pleasant (the others went to Academie la Tour) where he was kind of a loner; he majored in economics and has recently returned to the 'hood. He has been trying to patch up his relationship with Lilith, but she isn't ready to cooperate, and is also trying to get his father to go into business with him.

Broke:
- Brandi gave birth to her third son, Felix. Dustin dropped out of high school and started working full time to support his mom and brothers. Brandi had her own flower shop for a time, but sold it when it started taking too much time away from her children. She dated around, but fell hard for John Burb, who failed to tell her one thing: he's married. When she found out, she stopped all contact with him. Then she realized she was pregnant and began to worry. She met Russ Bear (who actually looks a little like John) via an online dating service. They hit it off, and even slept together on their first date. She had the bright idea to convince him that the baby was his (it wasn't hard) and Russ decided that they should get married, so they did. Brandi just had the baby - another boy named Deacon, who has John Burb's brown eyes. Russ is an accomplished journalist and Brandi has recently started a job at the elementary school.
- After Dustin dropped out and found a job, it became hard to see Angela and anyway, they'd been on the verge of breaking up for months. When he turned 18, he joined the military and moved out. He later fell in love with the paper girl, Dagmar Bertino (gorgeous sim, imo) and they are living together in a modest one-bedroom home with plans to get engaged as soon as he can afford a ring.
- Beau (now a teen) and Felix (child) are both doing okay in school. Beau has a very sweet and likeable personality, I think, but is a loner (with a huge crush on Nina - I'm not even sure how he knows her!). Felix, on the other hand, brings home a friend every day (the Goth and Dreamer kids, and Dina's daughter Lana). He has a hard time concentrating on his homework but Beau helps a lot.
Test Subject
#343 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 4:55 AM Last edited by musicfreak9315 : 29th Apr 2010 at 3:41 AM.
Sorry, I kind of get carried away with my writing...

Goth: Cassandra and Don invited everyone to their extravagant wedding, held on a community lot chapel. However Don started to feel trapped by the concept of spending his life with only one women, and bolted in front of the entire town. Although his daughter promptly went into aspiration failure, Mortimer was relieved that Don was out of the picture. This didn't last long though, because Cassandra and Don repaired their relationship with several late night phone calls, and began dating again. Mortimer began to feel lonely and would occasionaly invite Dina for a little romp in the sack. Although Dina hid her real motivation for their relationship (acquiring his fortune), Mortimer was no fool. He led her on, so he would not have to spend his final days alone and denied requests to marry her. Then one morning, Bella Goth appears at the front steps to the Goth mansion. (I resurrected her using SimPe, and aged her to elder so she wouldn't be younger than her own daughter.) Everyone seemed to welcome her with open arms, except for Alexander who grew into a knowledge-aspiring teen. Now Mortimer and Bella spend their final days writing novels and making pottery. Alexander spends most of his time alone in his room, thinking of ways to win over Lilith Pleasant.

Lothario: Don squeezed in all the woohoo he possibly could before his wedding. Although Dina refused his advances, he spent plenty of "quality" time with Kaylynn and Nina. After leaving Cassandra at the altar, Don made some major life changes. He quit his job as an intern and found a more suiting job in the Slacker field. In an attempt to prove his love for Cassandra, Don cut off all ties with his lovers and proposed to his ex-fianceƩ for the second time. Their second wedding was not as elegant, and consisted of only Cassandra's family and Mary-Sue Pleasant. After the wedding, Cassandra moved in with Don and decided she no longer needed to work in the Science field to impress her father. Cassandra found a job in the Education field, so she could work with children. Don constantly denied Cassandra's requests to start a family. Cassandra felt determined to become a mother and became pregnant by Don without his knowledge. Eventually Cassandra's stomach began to grow, causing several arguments that nearly destroyed the Lotharios' marriage. As time passed, Don made the decision to be the best father he could. However, the pressure got to him and Don returned to messing around with Nina Caliente behind his wife's back. Cassandra gave birth to (natural) twins. The firstborn was a girl, whom the parents named Isabella. Moments later, her brother Ethan was born. Don is currently hating his life.

Pleasant: Mary-Sue arrived from a miserable day at work to find her husband in bed with the young maid. Lilith and Angela were also present to witness their father's betrayal, and it wasn't long before the entire family hated him. Daniel and Mary-Sue both refused to leave the house, and eventually wound up pretending everything was fine so the neighbor's wouldn't gossip. As time passed, Daniel made many apologies (while wearing the social glasses) to Mary-Sue. Their relationship improved, although it was nowhere near perfect, and the two grew old together. Lilith improved her grades but continued to be a major pain, constantly fighting with Angela. It wasn't long before Lilith starting flirting with Dustin to punish her sister. Angela knew her sister was trying to ruin her relationship with Dustin, but completely trusted him and felt no threat. Unfortunately, her trust was misplaced and Dustin did cheat with Lilith. Neither Angela nor Dirk know of the incident. (I intend for them to find out later.) Now both girls are getting ready for college life.

Caliente: After being dumped by Mortimer upon Bella's return, Dina attempted to get her life together. She got a job in the Intelligence career and began a non-serious relationship with Robi Charvet, the exterminator. To Dina's surprise, she found herself pregnant! She wasn't too happy, as maternity leave prevented her from climbing the career ladder and earning cash. Not to mention, Robi didn't quite meet her financial requirements for a serious relationship. To make matters worse Dina soon catches Nina with Robi and becomes furious with both of them. Nina avoids her sister's wrath and spends alot of time training for her job in the athletic career. As time passes, Dina forgives Robi and asks him to be in the child's life. Just as things begin to return to normal, Nina realizes she too is pregnant. With two men in her life, she is not sure if the child belongs to Don or Robi.

(...Okay, it's Robi's baby.)

Dreamer/Broke: (I merged the households before playing either.) Darren heard of Brandi's financial troubles, and although he was not well off either, he invited her family to come stay in his home. Darren had found a temporary job as a police officer to bring in some money. Brandi had been searching for a job, but decided to stay home once she learned of her pregnancy. Beau grew into a child with average grades, and Dustin barely gets by in school - often missing days to hang around the house. Dirk studies constantly, and got a part time job in the Law career. Brandi had her baby, whom she named David. Although Darren suggested she stay home with her son, Brandi insisted on paying him back for his hospitality by getting a job and bringing in paychecks. Now Brandi works in the culinary career, and Darren stays home painting - occasionally changing diapers and fetching bottles. Darren and Brandi grew close, and eventually had a small wedding in the backyard, inviting only the Pleasants.

Oldie: The Oldies moved into one of the condos, and sat around all day until I cheated them to death by old age. Heh... Moving on...

Burb: John, Jennifer, and Lucy moved into a 3 bedroom + 1 bathroom house I downloaded off MTS. John became a police officer and spent his free time using the family's new telescope. One late night, John is pulled into the sky by a beam of light and disappears for a few hours. When he returns. he finds himself pregnant. Jennifer is quite furious with the concept of her husband having an alien baby. Their relationship suffers greatly, and arguments become more common. Jennifer had been planning to use the spare room for a second child of her own; Now there is no more space. Perhaps the most enfuriating part of the situation for Jennifer was the constant gossip from neighbors, as abductions are not too common in Pleasantview. (It's no Strangetown.) Lucy grows into a pleasure-seeking teen during her father's pregnancy. (She always struck me as a party girl, so I gave her a matching makeover.) Shortly after, John had the baby whom he named Izana Burb. His little alien daughter is absolutely gorgeous, with a human nose, alien eyes and black hair. Jennifer took a liking to John's daughter, and soon her marriage was no longer in trouble. The two became close again and had make-up woohoo that resulted in the accidental conception of the second child Jennifer had wanted so badly. She gave birth to a boy, named Logan Burb. John is currently working his way up to Law Enforcement career ladder. When Jennifer is not taking care of the children, she is working on her cooking skill and entering food contests. Lucy is basically a spoiled teen, always sneaking out late at night. She currently has her eye on Dirk Dreamer, and despises Lilith.

I'm sending all the teens off to college soon.
Might write an update later on, if anyone is interested.
Test Subject
#344 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 5:11 AM
I'd definitely be interested in reading your updates, musicfreak!

Pleasant:
-I had intended to keep Daniel and Mary-Sue together, but I changed my mind and forced them to argue so much that they eventually broke up (presumably because Mary-Sue is a selfish, power-hungry biatch - which "drove" Daniel to stray). Whatever the reason, Daniel moved out and after a few sim weeks of the twins constantly bickering, Mary-Sue dumped them at her parents', Herb and Coral Oldie, and then ran off with her boss.

- Lilith surprisingly formed a good relationship with both of her grandparents. Shortly before Herb died, he encouraged the twins to "forgive and forget," and while it didn't happen overnight, Lilith and Angela formed a bond. Lilith broke up with Dirk, and Angela began dating townie teen Randy London. Both girls attended college (different ones). Lilith moved back in with Coral after graduation, where she remained until Coral's death. Angela and Randy are engaged - what Angela doesn't know is that Lilith slept with Randy in college, and is now his enemy. Also, Angela drunkenly woohoo'd Don at a bar while engaged, and has started talking to Dustin again as well (I think those two are destined to wind up together). For now, Lilith is in the legal career and Angela wants to be a celeb chef but also has an interest in cosmetology so she's working on both. The girls have improved their relationship with Daniel but still resent Mary-Sue.

Caliente:
- Dina gave birth to a daughter by Mortimer. Lana is now a child and is being primarily raised by Nina as Dina is very involved with her high-end fashion boutique. Dina was also recently asked to be an extra in a movie, so she's pursuing a showbiz career now as well. Let's not forget her desire to marry into even more wealth... she's dating Anthony Larrea, a friend of Don's who is quite rich. Looks like motherhood hasn't changed her one bit.

- Nina is seriously my favorite sim right now. She's like superwoman. Raising her niece, working hard for those promotions, and banging everyone from Don, to her hunky maid, not to mention co-workers - even Pao the mailman, every single morning. She's living the life! Although she's starting to feel a little taken advantage of by her sister...

Burb:
- John is a police officer and Jennifer has a busy catering business, which she loves very much and often puts before her family. John has been wanting another baby for a while, but Jennifer likes her freedom and isn't sure she wants to revert back to those potty-training days. John's frustration and unhappiness landed him in an affair with Brandi Broke, for whom he was prepared to leave Jennifer had Brandi not cut off all contact upon learning of his marriage. He has no idea that Brandi has given birth to his son.

- Lucy is now a teen. I haven't played her much but plan on setting her up with Beau Broke. Will their relationship force Brandi into admitting her youngest son's real father? Stay tuned to find out. :p

Lothario:
-Don quit his job at the hospital and is now enjoying life in the slacker career field. He pretty much woohoo's every girl he can. For a while, he was throwing some pretty hardcore parties at his condo. A drunk John Burb actually woohoo'd Marylena Hamilton in Don's bed at one such party, while Don made out with some underage girl in the hot tub and then woohoo'd a different girl mere hours later. Of course, Nina is, and always will be "the woman." Surprisingly, he showed up at Goth Manor for his daughter Alexandra's birthday party and autonomously spent time with both of his girls. So he's not all bad.

Langerak:
- Kaylynn moved out of Goth Manor after Mortimer died. She moved into a quiet country-style home at the edge of town and had her baby, Zaid. She fell in love with fellow maid and longtime friend Remington Harris. They recently married and Remington now works as a teacher, his lifelong dream. Kaylynn is a stay-at-home mom to Zaid, and is pregnant again.
Lab Assistant
#345 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 9:22 AM
Ohh i tortured them.I like to mess with the Broke family most.I find Brandi really funny.What i've done with the Broke family:

*Once Brandi gave her birth.Dina and Mortimer started to live with them.After Mortimer died Brandi and Dina started to date and they got married.Beau became a teenager and Dustin became an adult.

*Another time Brandi gave a birth.Then more and more.She had 45 babies.Only 3 of them were girl.And girls were all aliens.(I have no idea why Brandi cant have human daughters.)

*Few months ago there was romance.Brandi gave her birth and Angela was there.I made Angela live with them.I used cheat and Angela and Dustin became adults.They had a child.Then i made them a teenager again(by cheat) and they broke up.

I cant remember things i've done to other families but they were weird as far as i can remember :p
Lab Assistant
#346 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 12:56 PM
Most of them got binned.

But I left the Calientes and the Lotharios, and I really should've been filming the result.

Dina proposed to Don and Nina found out, but didn't find out it was to Don so she had a happy memory of that. Then Dina and Don made out in front of Nina, and she got really, really pissed off. She lost three fights to him but won two, and got all pissed off at the both of them.

The next time I played that family, I had Nina attack Dina (Don wasn't living there). She lost once but won the second time, and used the Find Own Place function on the computer I bought for her. So Nina had packed up and moved out. She moved to the really big house.

Dina had a baby with Don, who was called Windy Caliente. They then married, but Dina left Don at the altar. Another sim moved in with Dina and then Dina died when I used the RDC on her. A couple other sims moved in, two adults and two teens. Every single adult in the house died. The two teens began a lesbian relationship together, but then one died, and thus a scared and lonely girl was made to care for the last living Caliente.

You'd see I'd said last living, and that's where we get back to Nina. I turned her into a vampire, and she also sired Selina Madenia, a CAS sim of mine. Since Nina is a knowledge sim, she turned platinum from this. Nina is now friends with one of the Grand Vampires and I'm working on getting her to date another. My plan is to get the Grand Vampire to reach max influence and turn Nina into his mindless slave.

Storyteller and lover of ridiculously overcomplicated plotlines. Very inactive and not especially interested in the Sims anymore (my game's been bugged out for months anyway).
Mad Poster
#347 Old 2nd May 2010 at 9:25 PM
Just for kicks and giggles, when I started Pleasantview over, I had Dina greet Mortimer, and had Nina invite Don over.

Three guesses as to what happened next.... :D
Lab Assistant
#348 Old 4th May 2010 at 2:48 PM
I quite plays S2 a while ago, then a month or so ago I was bedridden with a bad back, and had my laptop and the discs handy so ...

I played Broke house until Dustin grew to an adult. Then I played Dreamer house till [I forget the name of the son] grew to an adult, then I played Pleasant house until Angela and Lillith grew to adult. having Epic Failed with the Pleasants and the Brokes previously, I know Brandi was pregnant and took proper care of her, and I managed to get Lillith and Angela to be friends, then I got [adult] Angela and Lillith to pair up with the [adult] Dreamer and Broke boys, and got Brandi to move in with Dreamer dad ...

"Did I not just use the word 'puzzling'?"
Lab Assistant
#349 Old 5th May 2010 at 3:19 AM
The first person I played with was the Pleasants.
So the pleasants had a normal life. Except Mary-Sue and Daniel had twins (Jamie and Kenzie; Straight A students-Private school). Mary-Sue died in a fire..So, there father Daniel. Was stupid enough to kill himself, because of his wife's death.
After that. Angela took care of Jamie and Kenzie. And Lilith went college EARLY because they're enemies. Dustin moved in with Angela to take care of the twins. Soon, Jamie and Kenzie were teens, and Lilith graduated with that dude she loves from the Dreamer family. And they married each other.
Soon enough Angela and Dustin got married. Lilith and that guy moved into there own house. Lilith and Angela made up when they were adults, and laughed about it.
Angela and Dustin now have TRIPLETS (Jessica, Johnny, and Janessa - Jessica first, Johnny second, Janessa about 20 minutes later).

The Goth-Caliente-Lothario story(:
First off Don and Cassandra got married, found Bella..(You'll never guess where she was found ).
Dina married Mortimer (She became and elder purposely), and Mortimer and Dina died
Nina married Darren Dreamer. They are like 3 days before ederly..
Cassandra and Don have one child -Alyssa Janae-.
That's pretty much it.

They also BROKE-
Easy come easy go:
Brandi Broke's husband is back alive(:
Long story - No questions.
Beau went is a teen, and she has a child named Derek. Brandi and her husband our like 4-5 days before ederliness.

-------------------------------------
I think that's it(:
I don't think I've played oldies :P

hi, i'm yasmine.
Field Researcher
#350 Old 5th May 2010 at 3:24 AM
Well in response to the question posed, I started the game and killed them all. And then I razed their houses. And then I made them children. And then I killed the children. And then I went to bed.
Page 14 of 29