Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 23rd May 2015 at 2:41 PM
I use this site to name my sims since you can look at the meaning behind the name and the country you'd like to have it originate from: http://www.behindthename.com/random/

I think my favorite sim name from a quick legacy was Freya, child of my simself and sim husband.
Advertisement
Inventor
#27 Old 24th May 2015 at 10:51 PM
I now has a sim answering to Olive Branch. hehe!

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#28 Old 24th May 2015 at 11:43 PM
Stitch - so creative! Ha ha! I once made a family that lived outdoors. They were the Greens: Herb, Fern, Daisy, Bud, and Holly.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Inventor
#29 Old 25th May 2015 at 1:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Stitch - so creative! Ha ha! I once made a family that lived outdoors. They were the Greens: Herb, Fern, Daisy, Bud, and Holly.

why, thank you. I wouldn't really say it's creative. more a spur of the moment thing. I was doing something else, when the name popped into my head. thought I'd try it, and it worked.

I like your names. and one of them is part of my surname.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Page 2 of 2