Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#776 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 11:42 PM
Legit next pack will be this:

Sims 4 bed stuff pack entitled "Dazzling Sleep Stuff Pack"
1 new double bed, 1 new single bed, 10 new clothes with 1 that's for kids none of which are pajamas or anything you'd ever wear to bed ever with one in fact being a scuba diving suit, a decorative squid, a disco ball ceiling light, 2 new medieval style dinning chairs that only come in white or eye-bleeding pink, and of course the super important game play object which is an egg cooker that looks just like the popcorn maker and ice cream maker.

What do you mean you don't like it? You specifically asked for a bed stuff pack guys. Gosh the customers don't know what they want. Better rely on telemetry.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#777 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 12:22 AM
I love you.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Lab Assistant
#778 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 12:40 AM Last edited by Dramamine : 12th Feb 2016 at 12:54 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
All hail our overlord Ottoman, for all things comfort.

Completely off-topic, but I recently purchased Civilization 5 from the winter Steam sale, and I'm really getting into it. Currently I have a game going where I'm playing as the Ottoman empire. I'm trying to go for a Religion/Culture victory, and the religion I've founded is called Ottomanism. I like the idea of my entire civilization all bowing down to worship the mighty footstool.

Cheesy joke, I know, but Ottoman means something different to me right now.

Also, I highly recommend Civ 5. I think it's still on sale for only like $12 with all its expansions.
Scholar
#779 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RavenTDA
Legit next pack will be this:

Sims 4 bed stuff pack entitled "Dazzling Sleep Stuff Pack"
1 new double bed, 1 new single bed, 10 new clothes with 1 that's for kids none of which are pajamas or anything you'd ever wear to bed ever with one in fact being a scuba diving suit, a decorative squid, a disco ball ceiling light, 2 new medieval style dinning chairs that only come in white or eye-bleeding pink, and of course the super important game play object which is an egg cooker that looks just like the popcorn maker and ice cream maker.

And then you have a customer like me who has 10 euro to spend and has to decide between a dazzling digital decorative squid or one and a half pizza A customer who doesn't care about what a pack is labeled, as long as he wants the content.
I do not think the average customer takes time to ponder whether his decision encourages the output of more less-than-optimal SPs or delays the implementation of toddlers. We just ask ourselves how many hours of entertainment we get for our money.
The inclusion of one "bait" item like the icecream maker in the SPs was a clever move from EA. In fact I payed those ten Euro for the icecream and took the rest of the pack as a bonus. Didn't buy any other SPs... the play-in-fountain in Romantic gardens poses a severe temptation, though.

(b.t.w., I wasn't the diagreer on your post. I think you are right, I just don't care much)
Lab Assistant
#780 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 1:22 AM
Ten euro gets you a pizza and a half?!?! Hot damn, you can't get a quality pizza in America for less than twelve to twenty dollars, depending on the size!

I thought the dollar was doing better...
One Minute Ninja'd
#781 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 1:38 AM
Well, 10 euro is ~$11, so if you order from someplace like Domino's, you could probably get 1 and a half pizzas. A medium thin crust is ~$8 from my quick local online check. Now QUALITY pizza, well, that's different.
Lab Assistant
#782 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 2:03 AM
Oof, yeah, I'm all about that QUALITY pizza life.
Theorist
#783 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 5:54 AM
$1 pizza is the way of life.
Field Researcher
#784 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 12:41 PM
I haven't tested the gameplay objects yet but the CAS items are awesome in my mind. A lot of colours to choose from, which is really great. I thought there were clothes in flowery pattern I would not use but all come with a plain variant.
Forum Resident
#785 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 9:48 PM
The next two stuff packs are Kids Room Stuff and Backyard Stuff (didn't we already have this one?) According to some listing EA put up.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#786 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 10:05 PM
We didn't have a backyard stuff pack, we had a patio stuff pack.

...don't argue, just let it happen.

Actually, that makes me think we're getting a pets or seasons expansion pack.

Top Secret Researcher
#787 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 11:29 PM
They called it Kid's Room stuff!? REALLY!? It perfectly describes their work, tbh. Unoriginal and uninspiring.

Stuff packs really have become something like store. A perfect dump for unuseful content (with one part of not-so-useful gameplay).
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#788 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 12:58 AM
This would have been a perfect time to add bunk beds, in my opinion.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#789 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 1:42 AM
Trailer tomorrow? Yay? Nay?

Lab Assistant
#790 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
Trailer tomorrow? Yay? Nay?

I'm assuming we should hear something tomorrow, but who knows.

Is it confirmed that the kids pack is coming out this month or could it possibly be coming in July? Seems very quiet for there to be a release next week but there have been stranger things.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#791 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 4:13 AM
The kids pack is this month. They usually go quiet after a pack of released to let people get it. Also, they don't push stuff packs for a week, so it should be tomorrow.

Also, can we get a pack about architecture? Lord. Even TS3 had the Bauhaus set not too long after launch, and TS2 capped off with Mansion and Garden.

Scholar
#792 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 5:55 PM
Theorist
#793 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 6:34 PM
Ok... wow
Lab Assistant
#794 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aeval99
Trailer is up. http://simsvip.com/2016/06/21/ea-an...-stuff-trailer/

Wow, that is... just wow.
Theorist
#795 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 6:45 PM
Here's the blog: http://simsvip.com/2016/06/21/commu...ids-room-stuff/

Battlestation sounds epic, and monsters under the bed are coming in a free update.

Additionally... Tween and BEtween radio and tv station coming... Preteens in the near future maybe???
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#796 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 7:04 PM
A well designed stuff pack, featuring simple but versatile objects broad enough to be used in a wide variety of spaces beyond a child's bedroom? Gameplay objects for the kids that we've never seen before and they're both adorable and epic?

Is EA high?

Mad Poster
#797 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 7:14 PM
This could shape up to be the best SP for TS4 so far. It's so useful to me as a family player, but even then, you can have your teen Sims (and hopefully older) play the new console. That battle card collectible does sound like a very cool concept. I'd like to try that out.
Mad Poster
#798 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 7:39 PM
Why do the video games in TS4 all have to be so fucking huge? The virtual reality thing. The Arcade Machine. And now this Pokemon/Battleship thing. What about a regular home console that hooks up to the TV?

That being said, this Stuff Pack actually doesn't look half bad.

The Receptacle still lives!
Lab Assistant
#799 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 7:42 PM
I think this pack looks great! Interesting that they decided to skew older for a more preteen feel, although really that's pretty accurate for kids these days. Plus, I feel as though it isn't a stretch to treat the kid stage in the game as "tween" or "preteen." My only complaint so far is that the new bed looks very similar to the existing kids bed, just slightly tweaked and recolored.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#800 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 9:09 PM
I like the bed. It's simple enough to grow with the child, but is designed and style in such a way to still retain its youth.

Page 32 of 141