Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#826 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 7:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by egm2000
I feel like stuff packs are sort of useless if you just download CC, at least CAS and build/buy wise. Instead of spending twenty bucks on a game, I could spend a few hours going through a website and finding content for kids.

Correction 10 bucks

Check out my Simblr
Advertisement
Instructor
#827 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 5:58 PM
This is where the store trumps the stuff pack. It didn't seem like you were getting ripped off if you only bought what you wanted and didn't have to spend money on things you didn't want just to get the one thing you did. Although we all know that $0.01 for 1 simpoint is still pretty ridiculous...
Field Researcher
#828 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 8:10 PM
IMO nothing can beat the Ikea stuff pack from Sims 2.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#829 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 8:16 PM
Mansion And Garden was phenomenal, though. TS4 needs something like that.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Field Researcher
#830 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by egm2000
I feel like stuff packs are sort of useless if you just download CC, at least CAS and build/buy wise. Instead of spending twenty bucks on a game, I could spend a few hours going through a website and finding content for kids.

Plenty of people don't use CC so stuff packs are really a must buy for us. My only complaint is that EA is way too slow at releasing stuff packs and those of us who rely on them for content are in a constant lack of CAS and build/buy mode stuff to use.

ΔΤΔ
Field Researcher
#831 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
Plenty of people don't use CC so stuff packs are really a must buy for us. My only complaint is that EA is way too slow at releasing stuff packs and those of us who rely on them for content are in a constant lack of CAS and build/buy mode stuff to use.

Agree 100%.

I use CC for hair and paintings/wallpaper. I hate CC objects because, unless they're done perfectly, they can be buggy and just look out of place in the game. Stuff packs are my saviour because of this.
Field Researcher
#832 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 5:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Natashenka
Agree 100%.

I use CC for hair and paintings/wallpaper. I hate CC objects because, unless they're done perfectly, they can be buggy and just look out of place in the game. Stuff packs are my saviour because of this.

I wish there'd be a stuff pack released containing just build items- new windows, doors, wall designs, floor designs, and stairs The majority of my cc is also for hair and build items like walls and floors.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#833 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 12:07 PM
EA couldn't even produce a kitchen pack where the majority of the items were clothing. If we did get an architecture pack, you'll get a window, a door that doesn't match, and several hairstyles themed after several well known buildings.

Also, I could totally see them not really adding a gameplay object, but build mode features, like split levels, off-foundations rooms, and additional roofing styles (dome, octagon, etc).

Top Secret Researcher
#834 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 12:02 AM
Stuff pack released 2 days ago and NO update??? Anyone???
Here is the link to LGR's review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixtfukg3jIk
Make sure you watch until 5:24 and see Ralph face the scissors- poor Ralph.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#835 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 12:50 AM
We all know Ralph is going to die. He's looking like a bad Saw victim less than 2 years into TS4.

Inventor
#836 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 1:13 AM
The faster he dies the better...

because it means I get more stuff

#ralphmustdie

Check out my Simblr
Mad Poster
#837 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by attuned
Stuff pack released 2 days ago and NO update??? Anyone???

The June23 update was the update for the Stuff Pack.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
#838 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
EA couldn't even produce a kitchen pack where the majority of the items were clothing.

Maybe in the next clothing stuff pack, you will get more kitchen stuff.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Theorist
#839 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
The June23 update was the update for the Stuff Pack.

I was gonna say the same, but I think he was referring to the fact no one posted that the pack was released, or any reviews etc...
Field Researcher
#840 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 8:21 PM Last edited by Natashenka : 1st Jul 2016 at 8:39 PM.
I bought the kids pack but am currently waiting for some kids to come into my game. I'm in that limbo period where my old kids are now nearly young adults and they're about to go and have their own families. I do like the new features that I've seen so far though - the objects, clothes etc. And it's nice that my teens keep watching the Voidcritters show on their tv every morning before school!
Mad Poster
#841 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TMBrandon
I was gonna say the same, but I think he was referring to the fact no one posted that the pack was released, or any reviews etc...

Uhh, okay. Why on Earth is he posting a link to the LGR review then? The review is totally unawesome. There is 50 times more info given by Graham and the others on the Live Broadcast for the Kids Pack.
But here is my review anyway: The Voidcritter cards and Battle Station are...awesome! The new clothes...awesome! The new hairstyles are OK but certainly not awesome. The new furniture I haven't even noticed yet, so maybe it's...awesome, but maybe not! The Puppet Theatre is at the very least...semi-awesome! My YA dude is certainly not awesome when playing Voidcritters, in fact he seems a bit out of sorts.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Top Secret Researcher
#842 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 2:19 AM Last edited by attuned : 13th Jul 2016 at 6:28 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
Backyard stuff? Maybe?

Totally called it!
Inventor
#843 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 5:56 PM Last edited by Enriquebell : 12th Jul 2016 at 6:20 PM.
The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff: Official TrĂ¡iler.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5vvwg48iNE
Have Fun in the Sun With The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff
https://www.thesims.com/news/backyard-stuff-news

Try to Wish.
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Enric277
My Origin ID Enriquebell
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#844 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 6:12 PM
Wind Catchers, A bird feeder, wind chimes, water slide, and a large circular umbrella table, drink pitcher... we wanted Seasons EA. It's cute and welcome, but this is all seasonal content.

Mad Poster
#845 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enriquebell
The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff: Official TrĂ¡iler.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5vvwg48iNE
Have Fun in the Sun With The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff
https://www.thesims.com/news/backyard-stuff-news

Well this looks.....pretty lame, actually :/

And once again, I have to ask what their obsession is with making everything ridiculously huge. I know slip n' slides can get pretty long but DAMN, that one can take up an entire backyard.

The Receptacle still lives!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#846 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 6:35 PM
Be happy that the bird feeder isn't for falcons.

Scholar
#847 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 6:45 PM
The bird feeder is really, really ugly, I don't know what they were thinking. Everything else seems cute, but seriously who designed the bird feeder?

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Forum Resident
#848 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 8:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Apsalar
The bird feeder is really, really ugly, I don't know what they were thinking. Everything else seems cute, but seriously who designed the bird feeder?

Yikes, you weren't kidding. But it looks like there's a normal-ish looking version as well.

The return of the white picket fence is the only exciting thing I see in this.
Scholar
#849 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 11:41 AM
90% of that trailer was just the slip'n'slide.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#850 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 1:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dorsal Axe
Yikes, you weren't kidding. But it looks like there's a normal-ish looking version as well.

The return of the white picket fence is the only exciting thing I see in this.

The fence is too high for general use, like s normal picket fence. This is more for privacy.

Page 34 of 141