Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 4:28 PM
Default What can I clone nachos from?
Hello guys. I'm kinda stuck here with my food requests. I have one request that has me boggled and I know I can do it. However, the main difficulty that I'm having is finding something to clone from. I'm trying to make nachos that sims can eat by hand. Once I find out how to make nachos, that will leave a door for other projects.

Now, I remember that there is an appetizer dish within the sims 2. I forget which expansion pack it is held. Earlier, I tried searching for the dish within SimPE and couldn't find it since I really don't know the actual name. If I can't clone nachos from the appetizer dish, is there another way?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 4:48 PM
Are you thinking of Chip and Dip Platters, Cheese Platters, and so on that come with hobby enthusiasm (and that are worthless because you can't call to meal on them)?

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 6:49 PM
They eat most sandwiches by hand - lunch meat, grilled cheese etc.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Are you thinking of Chip and Dip Platters, Cheese Platters, and so on that come with hobby enthusiasm (and that are worthless because you can't call to meal on them)?

Thank you. I was thinking about those platters and wondering if there is a way to clone them.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WildIrishBanshee
They eat most sandwiches by hand - lunch meat, grilled cheese etc.

I thought about cloning lunch sandwiches. I remembered that if I were to, the sims would pick up the hold platter of nachos in their hands and eat face full.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 1:43 PM
How about pizza, Sun&Moon used that for their pieces of fruit.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~