Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 8:17 PM Last edited by SuperSim64DS : 6th Aug 2016 at 8:20 PM. Reason: Additional Message
Default The Sims for GBA and DS on Wii U VC.
Does anyone want any The Sims game for Gameboy Advance and Nintendo DS (From Bustin' Out GBA to The Sims 3 DS) on Wii U Virtual Console?

PS: The reason I'm posting on The Sims 2 discussion because I couldn't find any Sims Discussion for the series in general and for the console games.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 10:02 AM
I would say, read the rules:

3. No warez! At all, EVER! This means NO discussion of:

No-CD Cracks - Even if you own the original game, no-cd cracks are notorious for viruses and causing game problems. Because that, and their association with piracy, we do not support any discussion of using no-cd cracks here. Don't ask for them, don't provide help if someone asks, don't talk about them. Calling your crack an "Ultimate Fix" does not exempt you from this rule, we weren't born yesterday.

Warez/Software Piracy - Anything relating to the downloading of cracks, serial numbers, full programs, etc., that is not in accordance with the EULA/policies/licensing of the original creator/company will not be allowed here.

Illegal Music/Movies Downloads - MP3s you got because you bought through a legitimate service that does a pay-per-download/per-album basis are fine. Talking about that great torrent or whatever you found of something that it's darn obvious you didn't pay for and got illegally is not. If you think there's a grey area in what you say you better make darn sure to state it clearly so it's obvious you aren't doing anything wrong.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 11:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Prah
I would say, read the rules:

3. No warez! At all, EVER! This means NO discussion of:

No-CD Cracks - Even if you own the original game, no-cd cracks are notorious for viruses and causing game problems. Because that, and their association with piracy, we do not support any discussion of using no-cd cracks here. Don't ask for them, don't provide help if someone asks, don't talk about them. Calling your crack an "Ultimate Fix" does not exempt you from this rule, we weren't born yesterday.

Warez/Software Piracy - Anything relating to the downloading of cracks, serial numbers, full programs, etc., that is not in accordance with the EULA/policies/licensing of the original creator/company will not be allowed here.

Illegal Music/Movies Downloads - MP3s you got because you bought through a legitimate service that does a pay-per-download/per-album basis are fine. Talking about that great torrent or whatever you found of something that it's darn obvious you didn't pay for and got illegally is not. If you think there's a grey area in what you say you better make darn sure to state it clearly so it's obvious you aren't doing anything wrong.

I'm talking about re-releasing GBA and DS The Sims games on Wii U Virtual Console. Virtual Console is legal, check the Wikipedia page here.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 12:45 PM
Locked thread