Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2015 at 9:04 PM
Default "Out of sys memory" - only when trying to make this default.
SimPE (had 0.72, then tried the latest version) started throwing an "Out of sys memory" error today. I did some research and this error... according to what google spits out, can mean pretty much anything.

I tried to find out when I would get this error, but it seems random. At some point, between adding the necessary resources and editing 3DID's (so really almost at any random point...) I will get it trying to save my file. Exclusively with this one default replacement I was making. When I closed it and made 3 other defaults, it all worked fine. Got back to the one I really wanted to make, same thing.

I thought maybe it complained about body shop or something else pretending it was using a file, so I restarted my computer.
I tried only defaulting one thing at a time to see if my computer couldn't handle so many things being saved (was a lot of stuff coming together) or if there was something borked about one of the recolours.
I also started from scratch numerous times to see if something accidentally went wrong. Though I couldn't imagine it because a default replacement really is something you can do blindfolded after a few times.

It's the retro hoodie outerwear recolours by misomoso, if that's of any importance. Trying to replace tmbodyoverhangtshirt.

Any idea what else I can try? There's not really something else I wanna use.